Chapter 4

India's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon and saw a sleeping Ella laying next to me. This isn't Dre's house I said to myself. I saw our clothes hung up in a closet and our shoes laid out. I climbed out the bed and Ella woke up. "M-Mommy" she said holding her arms out. I picked her up and put her in the shower with me. We got out and put on leggings and a white shirt and our timbs. { In MM/ Multi Media }

I straightened my hair and took Ella's out her pony tails and let it curl. I turned on the tv for her and went downstairs. I saw this sexy ass boy taking waffles out the toaster. He was shirtless with sweatpants on. He must of felt a pair of eyes on him cause he turned around.

"Good morning ma" he said and started fixing plates. I heard a pair of little footsteps and saw Ella standing me behind me.

"Up Mwommy!" she said and I picked her up.

"Beautiful daughter" he said walking over to me I sat Ella in a chair and sat down.

"Oh Noo.. my little sister we don't.. have a mom" I said almost tearing up.

"I'm sorry" he said and handed me and Ella a plate.

We ate in silence except for Ella who kept giggling. "What you laughing at lil girl" I said to her.

"Ywou!" she said pointing to the syrup that was on my face. I took a napkin and whiped my face blushing because he was sitting there smiling at me. Ella ran upstairs into the room we slept in.

My smile faded away when I tought about what happened. "H-How did you find me?" I asked not looking at him.

"Well..." he started.

"Oh" I said and put my plate in the sink.

"What happened why were you on a bench? I noticed you had a few bruises.." he said.

"I-I really don't want to talk about it.." I said and walked out the kitchen. He sighed and started cleaning up. The doorbell rang and he told me to get it. I opened it and like 2 boys and 2 girls walked in talking all loud n shit.

"Ayeee you must be the girl August was talking about" A girl said. So his name is August..

"Yeah...What he say" I asked her

"He found you somewhere" she said

August came in the room and introduced them. "This Rashad but call him Shad thats Vincent but call him Vince, thats Harlem and thats Honey" I waved.

"Whats yo name?" Honey said

"India" I said

"India? I likes that shit heyy Indie" she said causing us to laugh she gon be bestfriendd.

"So you got a daughter where she at??" Harlem said.

"My little sister.." I said. "Ella!" I called to her.

I heard little footsteps and she came in the room.

"Oh my gawd she so cute!" Harlem and Honey said in unison.

"Thanks" I said.

"So what happened to you?" Honey asked. I looked at August.

"They my squad you can trust them." August said.

I sat down with Ella on my lap. And started "It all started when I was 12...."

"Damn that shit deep im sorry" Honey said and hugged me. I didn't even know I was crying.

"I-It's fine i need to be alone" I said putting Ella down.