Chapter 2

I grabbed my purse and found my stash in my matress. I put out 200 dollars and stuffed it in my purse. I grabbed Ella's hand and the bags. I went downstairs and found my mom downstairs with 3 men waiting their turn. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. We have no freaking car and I can't waste my money on a cab or bus. Mcdonalds is about 4 minutes away so we can walked.

We went in the play section and ate our food. I texted my boyfriend Dre.

Indie- Dre?
Bae💏- Wassup ma
Indie-Can we stay at your house? That bitch kicked us out
Bae 💏- Umm, whoes we
Indie- Me and Ella
Bae 💏- Where u at
Indie- Mcdonalds..
Bae 💏- Imma be there in a 1hour and 30 minutes
Indie- A hour? Wtf Dre!
Bae 💏- Dont make me fuck you up come outside now

"Ella" I called and she ran over to me. "We gonn go to Dre house ok?" I said and she crossed her arms. "Whats wrong pooh" I asked

"I dwont like dre!" she said. I shook my head and grabbed my bags and grabbed Ellas hand. I walked over to Dre's car and buckled Ella in the back and put the bags in the back. I got in the front and put my seatbelt on.

"Wassup Ella" Dre said looking at her. She didn't say anything and he popped the SHIT out of her leg and she started crying.

"DRE! WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled and tried to rub Ella's leg but Dre grabbed my arm roughly. "Ow Dre stop!" I said trying to get out his grip.

"Naw what I tell you about that shit yelling like im yo kid you gon get it at home" he said and pulled off.

I rubbed my arm and saw Ella sleep. I fell asleep also. "Get up Dre" said and grabbed out bags. I picked up Ella and laid her in the bed. I was going to get in the shower but Dre came in the room.

"You already know" he said licking him lips.