Chapter 8

"India" Dre said walking over to me.

My heart dropped. I looked away and said " Leave me alone Dre"

"You know your mine forever" he said getting closer. " If you tell anyone about anything I did I will KILL you" he said with red eyes. Tears rushed down my face. He grabbed my neck and laughed. "Kiss me" he said.

I shook my head and his grip got tighter. "D-Dre" I said and he smashed his lips on mine forcefully. He knew what he was doing because someone walked in.

"Wow" August said and I pushed Dre off of me.

"A-August its not what it looks like" I said.

August shook his head and slammed the door.

"Dre!" I yelled and kept punching him. He grabbed my arms roughly and kept kissing me. He stopped when he heard someone.

"Wow India" Honey said.

"H-Honey" I said.

"Save it" she said and closed the door. Dre left out the room and I heard arguing downstairs. I heard cars start and knew everyone left. I cried my eyes out and drifited off to sleep.

-

"Mwommy" Ella said shaking me.

"Yes baby" I said.

"Cwome weat" she said and left the room. I changed my clothes into sweats and a tanktop. I went downstairs and saw August feeding Ella. She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Dwont cwry" she said and went back eating. I fixed a plate and sat on the couch. I ate in silence and went upstairs and went back to sleep.