Chapter 12

August's POV -

The next morning

"Vince man.. I need to talk to India. I don't know where the fuck she is" I said sitting down on my bed.

"Maybe she went to Dre house?" Vince said looking at me.

I stood up and started putting on my shoes. "I swear if she over there I'm fucking him up right in front of her."

"Naw man no you not. Then you gonna fuck up ya'll relationship. You got her daughter right? She got a reason to come back" Vince said.

I sat down on the bed. "You right mane.." I said and sat down on the bed and took off my shoes.

"Aye man I'm finna go tho. I got somewhere to be" he said and dapped me up. We said our goodbyes and I went inside the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in.

-

After my shower I put on some basketball shorts and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and was about to make something to eat when I heard the doorbell ring.

India's POV-

I woke up in Dre's bed with no clothes on. When did we even have sex?
I got out the bed and got in the shower and put on some shorts and a tank top. I texted Dre and asked him where he was at and didn't get a response.

I went downstairs and ate something quick and thought about Ella. She was still at August's house.

I put on some shoes and grabbed one of Dre's car keys and drove to August's house. I pulled up and turned the car off and took a deep breath.

I got out the car and went up to his door and rang the bell.

He answered the door shirtless and I just fell in love.

He stepped to the side and let me in his house. He came in after me and locked the door.

"Where tf were you at?!" August whispered yelled at me.

"..Dre's house" I said.

"After all that shit he put you through you ran back to that nigga?" August said.

"I can explain. He told me he was mad at something that happened to him-" I started.

"So he took it out on you? A bunch of bullshit." He said and shook his head. "What he said happened his mom died or some shit?"

"Actually yes" I said and folded my arms.

"And you believe that lien ass nigga? He saying shit to get you back India that nigga don't love you" he said laughing. "I seen his moms yesterday. Red hair with the thin ass eyebrows?"

Thats exactly how she looked. Congratulations India you played yourself.

"Congratulations India you played yourself" August said and went in the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands. How could I have not known? I got up and went in the kitchen.

August's POV-

India came in the kitchen and stood by the table where I was sitting.
"August I'm sorry. I don't know how I could have been so stupid and listen to him. I was just hurt and wanted answers.." she said. I could hear her voice cracking meaning she was about to cry.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap and held her. "Its okay baby I understand" I told her and kissed her forehead.

*Quick update 😭😭 sorry guys. *