Chapter 1

India's POV:

I woke up after taking a long ass nap. I grabbed my iphone 6 and checked the time. It said 6:03 pm. I got out the bed and found Ella downstairs watching tv. "Hey baby" I said sitting on the couch.

"Mwommy" she said and crawled in my lap.

Let me introduce myself before I start.

My name is India and no Ella isnt my daughter she is my baby sister. Iv'e been taking care of her since she came out that bitch woun. 2 years!! Why is she a bitch? All she does is sell herself and use drugs and gives no fucks about us. Dad? I don't know where he is.

"Baby you hungry?" I asked her she nodded. I took her out my lap and looked threw the empty cabinets and fridge. We never have anything to eat or drink!

I heard the front door open and walked in the drunk high bitch. "When are you goin to stop and take care of us?" I asked her.

"Bitch shut the fuck up talking to me go cook me something" she said sitting on the couch.

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING EAT!" I yelled at her.

"Raise your voice one more time yall out this bitch" she said getting in my face.

"We? Bitch you too! There was a notice on the door your fucking 3 months late on rent" I said to her semi yelling.

"I got money bitch" she screamed and slapped the fuck out of me. "Get you and her shit and get the fuck out. I stood there looking at her. "OUT!" she yelled and shoved me I hit the wall. I grabbed Ella and ran upstairs.

I grabbed the biggest duffle bag and stuff most of our stuff in it. I took a quick shower with Nyla and put her on a black shirt and blue jeans with black and yellow shoes jordans. I put on a black crop top and black cross necklace and put Ella's necklace on too. I grabbed a brush and put her hair in two ponytails with yellow balls.

I went in the bathrom and straightened my hair and quickly curled it.