Chapter 6

August's POV:

Its been 3 days since anyones seen India. I miss her so much! My mom and friends wont talk to me and I can't even see Ella. I just drink and get high every day. Im finna go look for India.

I got in my car drunk asf but I don't care. I was driving when all of a sudden everything went black.

India's POV:

I decicded to go to Mcdonald's so I gathered my stuff and walked all the way to Mcdonalds wich took 10 minutes. While charging my phone I heard a familiar voice.

"India?" Honey said walking to me.

"OMG INDIA!" she whispered yelled running to me. I got up and hugged her tight. "Where were you?!" she asked.

"Gone out of August's life its all he wanted." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I started tearing a little.

"I hate him Honey I really do!" she was rubbing my back when her phone rang. "Hold on Indie its Vince" she said.

"WHAT! IS HE OK? ON MY WAY" She said in the phone. She had a worried look on her face. "Indie lets go! August was in a caracciddnt" she said pulling me. I grabbed my stuff and followed her.

We run in the hospital and everyone is hugging me asking me questions. "Im fine.." I said and saw Ella.

"Pooh!" I whispered yell.

"Mwommy!!" she ran over to me. "I mwissed woo please wet mwe cwome home with woo and daddy" she cried.

"Aww" I said crying. "I-I'm not with daddy" I said..

"Wh-" she started but was cut off by the doctor.

"Family of Mr. Alsina?" He called.

We all rose. "He's doing fine he'll be out today actually in a few minutes i'll let him meet you out here" he said and they all thanked him.

Mrs. Alsina walked over to me "How you holdin baby?" she asked sitting next to me.

"Horribly" I said tearing up.

"I know what he did was wrong and everyone gave him a good ass woopin" she said making me laugh a little. "Baby you need to take him back, he's happiest when he's with you and Ella" she said.

I sighed " H-He put his hands on me i dont know" I said looking down.

"Please" she begged.

"I-I" i started breathing heavily then I calmed down.

"Just think.." she said and I nodded.

"Daddy!" I heard Ella cry. August was holding her.

"Hey Stinka" he said. Everyone was hugging August and they all said bye to me and left. It was me August, Ella and his mom.

"Hey..Indie" August said.

"Yeah hi" I said and stood up. I took Ella from him and kissed her.

"Mommy gonna be back to get you ok pooh?" I told her. "Otay mwommy" she said sounding sleepy. I handed her to him and hugged Ms. Alsina.

"See you" she said leaving out.

"Indie when you comin back" August asked me.

"When ever" I said.

" Come home and cuddle with us" he said. We do that every friday and watch a movie today is Friday.

"No August.." I said.

"Please!" he begged

"So you can hit me again? Call me a bitch? Pin me against the wall and bury your weight on me? Kick me out? No August!" I yelled.

"I-I" he started. "Save it" I said and walked out.