Chapter 5

It's been 3 months since Iv'e told them what happened. I go to school with them and all the guys try to hit on me and the bitches jealous. Ella stays with August's mom kn the weekdays. Me and him are strong and like each other but I don't want a relationship right now. He always be with girls and everytime I bring up about him being a drug dealer he gets mad i'm going to confront him today.

We were on our way back from school. He got out the car and opened the front door. I walked in behind him. Nows my chance.

"Aug? Um why do you sell?" I asked him. He musta been mad asf earlier cause he snaped.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU" he yelled.

"IT IS MY BUISNESS I LIVE WITH YOU DON'T I NIGGA" I YELLED BACK. He pinned me against the wall and stared at me with red eyes.

"I am trying not to hit you bitch" August said.

"TF YOU CALLING A BITCH" I semi yelled at him.

"YOU!" he yelled and slapped me. I fell to the floor crying.

"I-I'm sorry" He said pulling me up.

I snatched my arm away. "YOUR JUST LIKE DRE!" I yelled.

He ran up the stairs and threw a duffle bag at me with all my stuff not Ella's in it. "OUT!" he yelled.

"Aug-" I started. "Out India" he said.

"I wish you never found us!" I mummbled and slammed the door. I broke out crying on the sidewalk. My phone was dead and I can't charge it anywhere. His mom house where Ella is, is 1 hour away and I can't walk to any of my friends house. I found a alley and layed my bag down ans slept on it. A older man tried to give me a blanket but I denied it and gave him 50 dollars. He thanked me and left the blanket anyway.