TWELVE

I sighed in relief, as I slipped out of the Gallagher's shower, pulling the towel tighter around me. I ran a hand through my hair, as I pulled the towel closer to my body and opened the shower curtain.

"Going to the store today!" Fiona yells, I gasped as Debs runs past me and opens up the door.

"Holy shit Debs. What the hell?" I said, she shrugs her shoulders, walking out and I followed her out.

"Toilet paper, I'm starting to chafe from the streamers." Deb says, throwing the streamers at Fiona. Carl then runs past me and into the bathroom, grabbing the toothpaste.

"Toothpaste."

"More shampoo. Sorry." I said, giving her a smile and she sighs nodding. I gasped as I felt hands go around my waist.

"Why are Steve's clothes down here?"

"Somebody couldn't wait to get upstairs last night." Lip says, I can hear his smirk and Fiona mocks him. She goes to turn away, but then turns back around and looks at us.

"Are you two..." Fiona trials off and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Offered, but if we ever do I'm in control here." I said, pushing Lip's hands off me and walked into the boy's room, Lip following me as he grabs Liam to take to the bathroom. I procced to put on my underwear and one of Lip's shirts.

"We out of diapers?" Fiona asked Lip and I walked out, drying my hair.

"Yeah, but I put a plug up his butt. Didn't I, buddy? Oh, it's okay." Lip says, and I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was with his little brother.

"That towels gonna leak."

"Yep, I'm on it." Lip says, and Fiona walks off.

"Hey Fi, can I borrow some jeans. I forgot mine." I asked she nods her head and I smirked, "Thank you."

I walked into her room. Looking through her clothes to find a pair of jeans. I finally found a pair, I pulled them on quickly before flicking Carl's head who was watching me and I go back to the bathroom.

"So, my SAT gig's a bust, but, uh-I can scrape up some money another way if you need help." Lip says, as he sits on the toilet with Liam.

"It's cool, I got 35 bucks. Plus, I'm picking up that temp check later." Fiona says, and Lip nods.

"Okay." Lip says, and I looked at Carl confused.

"Where the fuck did you get the taser from?" I said, Fiona who walked out, comes back and looks at him.

"Is that a taser? Where'd you get that?" Fiona asked, and Lip shrugs.

"I let him borrow it." Lip says, and Ian pops his head out of the shower.

"Carl finally got invited someplace by normal kids, Robbie Rebello's having a paintball party." Ian says and he looks at me, "Towel." I nodded, grabbing it off the door and throwing it to him

"Yeah, but he's not going, so I gave him the taser to play with." Lip says, and Fiona looks at him, "Don't worry, it doesn't work."

"Who's Candace?" Debs says, and Fiona shrugs looking down at her.

"No idea." She replies to Debs then looks at Carl, "You aren't going Carl?"

"No, it cost $27." Carl replies and Fiona looks down in sadness. I lightly nudged her before pulling out $30 from my bra.

"Here." I said, and he smiles grabbing it.

"Awesome! Thanks!" Carl says, hugging me tightly before running away, "It came from her boob as well." I looked back to see that Fiona and Lip were looking at me.

"What? He wanted to go and he knows that you guys are strapped." I said, and Lip smiled, walking forward and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks."

"No problem Gallagher." I said, and I picked Liam up from his arms, talking him walking with Ian and Lip.

===

I waited outside the train station when I see Lip walking up with Karen. I scoffed, tucking my hands in my pockets, shaking my head and walked off.

"No, wait, Angel." He yells and runs up blocking me from my path.

"Are you fucking kidding me Lip? You asked me to be here, and I am but you bring her! If it wasn't clear to you before, let me clear it up now. I don't fucking like the bitch." I said, and Lip sighs.

"I want to hang out with you and hang out with her. Can't you guys get along today?" Lip says, and I look back to see her glaring at me.

"If I'm going near her, it's to gouge her fucking eyes from her face." I said, and I go to walk but he stops me.

"Please, she doesn't care about college, but I know you do. You want to pursue your art dream, but you can't do that if you don't look at colleges." Lip says, and I scoff.

"Don't you turn this on me you fucking prick. And why the fuck is she even coming if she doesn't fucking care?"

"Well..." Lip says, and I raised an eyebrow.

"You're going to fuck her afterwards, aren't you?" I said, and he sighs.

"Yes." He says, and I shake my head.

"My fucking god." I said, I looked back and she was smirking at me, "Fine. I'll come but you keep that fucking twat away from me."

"Thank you." He says, sighing. He turns me and pushed me towards Karen, we competed in a staring competition.

"Okay, we are going to behave and be nice, for today then you can go back to hating each other, okay." Lip says, and I nodded.

"Look at me the wrong way barbie, and you'll be eating out of a fucking feeding tube. Got it?" I said, and she gulps but tries to steady her glare. I rolled my eyes and walked off.