TWO

I walk up the familiar steps of the Milkovich house before knocking on the door, smirking as Mickey answers.

"Devil, you here for me?" He says and I smirk, running my hand down his chest.

"Maybe. But first I'm here for your Dad." I said, and he nods walking me inside. I walk in and I see Terry lying on the couch, he smiles as he sees me.

"Angel, my main girl. Here for the usual?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yes sir. Same as before?" I said, and he nods. I sat down as I reached into my bag, sliding the zip undone before grabbing out my little case where I held everything. I pulled it out, I see him rubbing his hands together and I chuckle.

"A bag of coke, 3 pounds of weed, none of that weak shit either. And a bag of my little trail mix, pills, acid. I added in a little extra." I said, smirking and he smiles.

"Just for me? Here you go darling." He says and he hands me the cash. I started counting it, and I frowned.

"You gave me an extra $100." I said, and he smiles.

"You deserve it, Angel." He says, and I smiled. He then gets up to go to the kitchen, as I placed everything into my bag.

"Anything for me?" I hear Mickey ask as the couch sinks beside me and I smirk.

"Got any cash?"

"Thought I could pay in other ways?" He says, and I looked at him.

"What you want?"

"Trail mix."

"$150 a bag. You sure whatever you got is that much money?" I said, and he smirks pulling me into his lap.

"Oh you know it." He says, I laughed as he picks me up and walks me to his bedroom.

===

"Holy shit." I said, panting as I rolled of Mickey and he chuckles, panting as well.

I continued laying in bed with him, laying my head in his chest as he played with my hair. We had been going at it all day, and night was drawing in now. I skipped school to be with him, we weren't together, best friends if anything.

We only sleep together because there were no room for feelings to grow between us. I saw him nothing as just my best friend and he did the same.

"The way you're going, I hope you're not catching feelings." Mickey says, and I laughed.

"Oh, comedian are we?" I said, as I got up sliding my bra on along with my panties.

"Just saying." He says, and I laughed as he gets up to get dressed too. I slid on my ripped stockings and skirt, along with my shirt.

"And how many times do I have to say, no backdoor." I said, raising an eyebrow at him and he smirks.

"A man needs to explore each place a woman has." Mickey says, and I laughed as I threw him his shirt.

"Maybe your secretly gay." I said, and he snickers.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, I'm not gay." He says, and I chuckle slipping on my combat boots.

"No need to get offended baby." I said, as I grabbed my jacket and bag, "But you come out, I better be the first to know."

"Shut up." He says, and I kissed him before walking out. I walked out and I saw Terry passed out and I smirked.

"Payment was successful." I said, I grabbed out a bag and turned to Mickey. He smirks as I threw it to him before leaving out the front door. I made my way over to the Gallagher house, getting there in about 10. I walked straight in and went to the boys room.

"You ever have a knob job?" Lip says, and I smirked walking in and closing the door.

"Ah, better way to end the night then to talk about sexual experiences." I said, and the two boys chuckled and smiled at me.

"Yeah, once or twice." Ian says, I take off my shoes and coat.

"Wow, I didn't hear you rushing to tell me." Lip says, as I walked over to sit next to Ian.

"Karen give you one?" I said, and he nods, making me breathe out a laugh, "Might want to make sure there isn't anything going on with your dick." I said, and he mocks me.

"What about you and Mickey?"

"Nothing but a deal." I said, and he nods, taking the spliff off Ian.

"I thought we tell each other everything." Lip says, causing Ian to shrug.

"Yeah well." Ian says, and Lip nods. He then gets up giving the spliff back before walking to his bed and going under the mattress, pulling out some kind of folder.

"Unless," He says, throwing the folder to Ian, "You got sucked off by a guy." Ian's face falls as he stares at the folder, and I stand up grabbing the folder glaring at Lip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said, and Lip laughs.

"Of course you're on his side." He says, and I scoff.

"Grow up, there aren't any sides. He is who he is, fucking deal with it."

"Whatever." He says to me before walking out, and I throw the folder on Ian's bed. I sighed, shaking my head, before pulling my skirt off and shirt, leaving my body half naked.

"Cool." I hear and I gasp, turning around at the sight of Carl, who sat up with his soundproof headphones off.

I walked over to him, slapping his head before grabbing Ian's shirts and pulling it over my body, coming just over mid-thigh. I look to see Ian still upset and I walked over to him, shoving him playfully.

"Ignore him, alright." I said, he nods standing up grabbing the folder and hiding it.

"You coming downstairs?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"I'm tired. If you need me, I'll be here." I said, as I get myself comfortable in his bed and he nods his head, walking out of the room with Carl. As soon as they left, I got under the covers and letting the darkness take over.