ONE

"Morning." I said as I entered the Gallagher resident. Lip and Debbie both look up and smile at me.

"Hey Angel." Fiona says, smiling as she walks to place a tissue box on the table, "Electric." She says and Lip nods throwing $20 then passing it to Ian.

I walked over and I kissed Liam on the cheeks, saying hello to him. I make it to Lip, kicking him slightly, who smirks up at me before pushing his chair so I could sit on his lap. I smirked, sitting down and he lightly kisses my shoulder.

The Gallagher's were like a family to me- hell they are the only people right now who I can think of who cares for me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I even deal drugs to Frank, their dad, who I'm surprised is still breathing.

The family passes the box around the table, all throwing money in it. I watch as it gets to Carl who passes it along without putting money in.

"No- You've got a Happy Meal on the front of that shirt." Fiona says, Carl looks down at his shirt and shrugs his shoulder before eating his cereal. I grabbed Lip's spoon and take a bite out of his and I hear him groan.

"You take my weed and I can't have any fucking cereal." I said, smirking at him as I turned my head and he nods grabbing the spoon back.

"Bitch." He says, and I laughed.

"Dick."

"Oh, um, field trip- need Dad's signature." Ian says, and Fiona nods, grabbing the piece of paper then walking over to Carl.

"Okay, arms up." She says, slipping his shirt over his head and turning it inside out. Fiona then passes the piece of paper to Debbie who grabs a pen and does Frank's signature, I look and breathe out a laugh.

"Damn, Debs, you're getting really good at that." I said, and she smiles at me before passing it back to Ian.

"Who's got the phone?"

"I got it." Lip says, then I feel his hand go under my skirt, squeezing my ass and I chuckled.

"Does that feel like a pocket to you, Gallagher?" I said, raising an eyebrow and he chuckles, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the phone, passing it to Fiona.

"Any minutes?"

"Uh, 14."

"Hey, I need something for show-and-tell." Debbie says, turning to Fiona and I turned to her.

"I can dig something up for you." I said, and she shakes her head.

"No, that's fine Angel. Last time I ended up with a dead ferret." She says, shaking her head.

"That was way cool." Carl says, smiling and I winked at him.

"How much are we short?" Fiona asked, Debbie looks through the box and bites her lip as she counts the money.

"$18 and 30 cents."

"Oh, I'm tutoring after school- I should be able to kick in like ten more." Lip says, and Fiona nods at him.

"Hey, did, uh Carl put in any?"

"You're almost nine, you're going to have to start pulling your weight." Debs says, and Fiona chuckles. Lip leans forward which makes me do the same.

"That's right and get a real job. Not just dipping into the collection plate at St. Tim's." Lip says, as Fiona sits next to us.

"I got you covered." I said, as I pulled out a $20 and throwing it in the box.

"No, Angel-," Fiona starts, but I cut her off.

"Fi, I pretty much live here. I eat your food, I shower here, hell I deal in your living room. I can pay too." I said, and she smiles.

"Thanks Angelica." She says, holding my arm and Carl leans forward.

"Ever have sex here?" He says, and I lean in watching as his eyes shift to my chest.

"Right on your little Batman sheets. Want your whole grade to know that your undies match your sheets?" I said, and he glares at me as Fiona laughs.

"Well, I'm working tonight, what do you guys want?"

"Extra kraut on mine."

"Cheese on mine."

"Somebody's got to take Liam." Fiona says, nodding at Liam. Lip shifts me up, grabbing his coat.

"Uh, I got a calculus test."

"I'm working after school." Ian says, grabbing his coat. Fiona sighs and she looks at me.

"I'm dealing to the Milkovich's." I said, and she sighs then looks to Debbie.

"Show-and-tell?" Debbie suggested, and Fiona nods passing Liam to her.

"Show them the birthmark on his back- it looks like Latvia."

"Laters Fi." I said I run out the door with Lip, Ian and Carl. Ian runs across the street, Carl goes right and Lip and I go left. Lip spots a bike on the sidewalk, I smirked as he ran to steal it. I hopped on the handlebars as Lip rides. We laughed even more as a little girl runs after us.

"Hey, that's my fucking bike!"

We kept riding, up until we reached a few houses down from the Milkovich household making me jump off the bike and looking at Lip.

"Thanks for the ride Gallagher."

"I can give you something else to ride. My place? After school?" Lip says, smirking and I chuckled.

"As cute as you come, I'm not in the mood to catch anything." I said, and he lifts a cigarette in his mouth.

"What? Like feelings?" He says, I watch as he lights the cigarette and takes a puff.

"No, like diseases from all the other girls. Let me think of one-oh, Karen." I said, and he laughs.

"Oh, come on. I haven't even gone to her house yet." He says, and I shake my head grabbing his cigarette before taking a puff myself.

"She's slept with half our grade, the younger grade, the older and hell she even tried it with me." I said, and he laughs shaking his head.

"I get it." Lip says, and I took another drag of the cigarette before passing it back.

"Not that I'm not totally down, but right now, I have a deal and a possible a Milkovich." I said, smirking as I turned to walk away.

"Terry?"

"Mickey. Catch you later Gallagher." I said, waving off.