THREE

"Really? An old lady on the train?" Fiona says, scoffing as she inspects Lip's foot, who was laying in my lap. Lip grabbed my hand tightly due to the pain in his foot.

"The-um, the doors were closing on her walker, and Lip barely got his foot in time to stop them from-," Before Ian could go on with the bullshit lie, Lip's screams cut him off.

"Ow! Jesus, Fiona!" He says, and she lifts her hands away.

"Can't remember if that's bad or good."

"I'm going to go with bad." I said, looking at her. I feel Lip leaning his head back further into my chest.

"Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean I forgot about last night." I said, and he groans.

"More likely, you two jumped the turnstiles again and he twisted it trying to outrun the transit cops." Fiona says, I hear the door open and I see V walking in, scoffing at Fiona.

"No, no! Always elevate extremities! Move before you give him a fucking embolism." She says, and Fiona nods as V takes her place, "You, okay Lip? Sweetheart?" He nods.

"Yeah, just please don't-don't touch it." He says and she strokes his foot.

"Okay, wiggle your toes." V says, Lip groans as he tries but he couldn't.

"That seems bad V." I said, and she nods turning to Ian.

"Go to my house, top of the freezer- two ice packs. Second cupboard above the sink, liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ace bandages." V says, and he nods, grabbing his coat. On the other hand, Fiona looks stressed out, running a hand through her hair.

"Shouldn't we get it x-rayed?" Fiona says, and V raises her face in disgust.

"Fuck no. He'll be in the ER forever, and for what? Sub metatarsal hematoma. Thanks, tells us something we didn't know five hours ago. Fuck off." She rants, and just as Ian was out the door, she calls out again, "My bedroom, top of TV, pack of smokes and a lighter."

He nods at her and begins to walk outside. The was a knock at the front door causing both Ian and Lip to jump in fright. Ian runs and hides under the bed, while Lip grabs a blanket and flips on his front on top me.

"Oh, what have you done? What have you done?!" Fiona screams, before walking out, Carl and Debbie following her. I lifted the blanket to see Lip hiding in my chest.

"Having fun?" I said, and he looks at me.

"Mhm. Have you always had this rose in the middle of your boobs?" He says, and I nodded.

"Keep talking and your foot isn't going to be the only thing in pain." I said, flicking his nose causing him to yelp.

We got the all clear from Debbie that it was some delivery guy, Ian went to grab the stuff from V's house for Lip's foot, and Lip got out of my chest, laying back down so V could look after him. I helped V with Lip, wrapping his foot up and now helping him downstairs.

"Ice and Advil and keep your weight off it." V says, and I smiled at her.

"I got him V. Thanks." I said, and she nods, as I lead him to a chair in the kitchen.

"You going to be my sexy nurse?" He says, and I smirked at him.

"Sure. We can role play, I can strip you down, give you baths all while I'm wearing nothing but a pair of lacey underwear." I said, and he smirks.

"You said it." Lip says, and I laughed sitting next to him.

"I thought you were broke." I hear V say, I turn and look to see a new Samsung washer there.