FIFTEEN

I sat with my back against the wall on Ian's bed as he sat right at my feet, we were waiting for Lip to get back in.

"Liam is officially asleep." Lip says, walking in and closing the door quietly.

"That was fast." Ian says, and I laughed.

"He's used to hearing that." I said, Lip mocking me before throwing himself next to me on the bed.

"Yeah, well, three pages from Deb's Eat, Pray, Love and he's out."

"And if James Franco wasn't in the movie, I would've nodded off." Ian says, and I chuckled. I leaned forward, grabbing the spliff before Lip and he gives me a look. I smirked, taking a hit and giving it back.

"Have you got any cash you can float me? Florence and the Machine are playing down at the Chicago Theatre. I really want to take Karen for her birthday." Lip says, and immediately my mood comes down.

"Pricey gift." Ian says, "You think it's getting serious?" Lip shakes his head at us.

"Fuck off, she's my best friend."

"Fuck right off, I am. The only gift I got from you was a second hand gift you gave some other girl."

"Okay! You know I'd never spend that kind of cash on a girl, anyway." Lip says, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What kind of girl am I? I'm the kind of girl you spend no money on?"

"I thought you were easy, but you're getting needy." Lip says, and I scoffed punching him in the arm.

"Suck a fat dick you asshole." I said, taking the spliff off him.

"Alright, well, I got Hamilton, and it's yours." Ian says, as he hands him tickets.

"Thanks man." Lip says, and I pursed my lips rolling my eyes, before laying back down. Liam starts crying and I leave it to the boys to handle it.

Ian ended up winning in a rock, paper, scissors game making Lip walk off. Lip walks out, I sit up and I decided to drink the rest of his beer. Ian stares at me and I turned to him I raised an eyebrow.

"What? He can use that Hamilton to get himself more." I said, tipping the rest back before grabbing my coat.

"Where you going?" Ian asked, and I walked to the door.

"Forgot to feed my dog."

"You don't have a dog."

"I do now." I said, walking out, getting out of there before Lip sees me.

===

"Hello fuckers." I said, walking into the house and Fiona was coming down the steps.

"Hey Angel, what's those?" She asked, and I smirked throwing them at her feet.

"Clothes I didn't want, or don't fit no more. Most of them have a tag still." I said and she smiles.

"Thanks Angel."

"No problem Fi." I said, and I looked around and I noticed it was quiet, "Where is everyone?"

"Kids!" She says, smirking. I laughed as I see Carl carrying Liam and Lip coming downstairs.

"What?"

"Nothing, Angel here thought no one was home." Fiona says, laughing and I joined.

"Because for once the Gallagher household seemed quiet." I said, and they smiled walking into the living room, before Fiona turns to me.

"We're just about to have movie night." Fi says, and I smirked.

"Burnt popcorn? Count me in." I said, and she laughs as I walked into the living room. The backdoor opens revealing Ian and Veronica both carrying drinks and bottled pop.

"I'll make popcorn!"

I was in the living room, setting and hooking up the DVD player to the TV, while everyone was getting their snacks and drinks for the movie.

"Hell hath no fury like popcorn burned." Fiona says, placing the popcorn down and I get up and away from the TV.

"Is Steve coming?"

"Hope so." Fiona says, smiling down at Carl, then his face turned into disgust.

"Are you guys going to make a baby while we watch Cosmos? Cause that's going to make me throw up." He says, and Fiona runs forward ticking his sides.

"Billions and billions of sperm." She says, and he laughs, pushing her off.

"Ew!" Carl says and sits down on the couch. I walked over to where Lip was sitting on the chair, and I sat on the arm as Steve came in through the door.

"Hey." He says, we all smiled and waved before looking at the TV. Fiona puts Liam in her lap, before leaning her head back to Steve.

"Missed you stranger."

"You too." He says, and he kisses her deeply. I grabbed the pillow from my lap and threw it at them.

"Get a room." I said, and they laughed pulling away. I lifted my beer to my lips, drinking it mouth full as I watched TV.

"Get your tickets?" Steve asked, looking at Lip. I see Lip nod in the corner of my eyes, and I pursed my lips.

"Oh yeah, thanks."

"Glad I could help." Steve says, and I cleared my throat. Lip goes to touch my thigh but I swipe his hand off.

"What's the matter?"

"I gotta have a reason for you not to touch me?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. I could feel his stare on me but I ignored it while watching TV. We all looked as the door opens, revealing a cold and upset Debs.

"Debs?"

"Debs, what happened?" Fiona says, and she shakes her head, "What? Dad have one too many again?"

"You just got to ignore him when he's like that, Debs." Ian says, shaking his head and Debs glares at him.

"Why do you always blame Dad first?" She says, and I looked at her.

"Who else is there really?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"She's over at Shelia's." Debs says, and we all looked at her confused.

"Who?"

"Monica." She says, and that's when everyone's faces dropped and we all looked around at each other. None of us knew what to do about this.

"Who the hell is Monica?" Steve asked, and I looked at him.

"Their mother."

"Debs." Fiona says, handing Liam to Steve then walking over to her, and that's when Debbie broke down.

"What do you care?! You'll be living with Steve in that house he bought next door!" Deb says, pushing past Fiona and running upstairs. We all looked at Steve, shocked and he looks at us awkwardly.

"Surprise." He says, with a little smile on his face. Ian stands up, about to walk off outside.

"I'm going to work." He says, and Fiona tried to move to stop him.

"Ian, come on, wait." She says, and I looked over at Lip, who had his head in his hands. I brought him close to me, trying to do something. Liam then begins to shift and cry out, 'mummy', which didn't help the situation at all.

I was stroking Lip's shoulder as I watched Fiona slide down the wall, unable to do anything but break down inside of her own head again.