"I'll fucking kill you..."

"Akacchin... don't be scared, I'm here." Aoi tried to sush his brother from crying. He was forcing himself to be brave even though he is also scared himself.

Akashi's tears keep on flowing down and he was panting heavily, "I—just... I just want to...go home..." he cried. It was too scary for a bunch of 4 year old kids to be locked up inside a place without knowing where they are nor without knowing who'll save them.

Aoi wrapped his arms around Akashi to comfort him as he stare at the man who was sitting on a chair, legs crossed while grinning at them widely. He was wearing a lab coat and a surgical mask, making it impossible for them to recognize who the man was, but one thing was sure, Aoi doesn't trust the man.

"W-what do you want from us?!" Aoi gathered all his strength to ask the man, making him let out a small cackle as he stood from his seat to walk closer towards their direction.

Aoi aimed his hands towards the man and tried to manifest his quirk but there were no explosions

Aoi aimed his hands towards the man and tried to manifest his quirk but there were no explosions. Making his eyes widen in shock.

The man yanked Aoi's arms towards him, making Aoi's arms around Akashi loosened, "Hi there. I'm Kei, what's your name?" he asked Aoi in a domineering and sinister tone that it even sent chills over Aoi's body and made him tremble in fear.

"L-LET HIM GO!" Akashi charged the man but he was immediately shoved away by the man named Kei, making him fall on the ground. Aoi tried to resist from the man's grip on his arms, "Akashi!!!"

"LET ME GO!" The little boy begged as he tried to reach for his brother who was on the ground, but that even made Kei laugh. Kei took his hands away from Aoi, letting him go as he crouch down, watching the two boys hug each other as they both tremble in fear.

Kei admired the two boys after watching them work together to keep themselves alive from the nomu attacking them. The kid with a lightning quirk was the only kid whom he was only interested at first but after seeing the other kid manifest an explosion quirk, Kei's interest were piqued, too.

'they can be a strong villain if they were trained well. I want them.'

Kei wondered on how would he turn these two boys into his side and not to the heroes' side. But then again, he remembered something that might convince them to come to him.

Aoi turned to the man as he glared at them but his furious expression were replaced by a confused and surprised look after seeing Kei plastering a gentle expression.

"Look, I'm sorry for taking you away from your home..." Kei started as he sat on the ground, facing the two boys. Aoi and Akashi looked at each other as their minds were clouded by many questions such as questions like why the hell are they here in the first place.

Kei smirked as soon as he noticed that acting all nice started to make the two boys vulnerable and docile. They are starting to lower their guards down and it will go well if Kei would continue the act.

"But those people who you two are staying with are the bad guys. Not me. What I did was only to save you from them..." Kei added as he acted sad as he plastered a fake sad smile at the two kids.

Akashi's eyebrows were knitted together, "WHAT ARE YOY TALKING ABOUT?! REI ISN'T A BAD GUY!!!" The little kid retaliated.

Kei smirked again, as he thought that his plans were going along smoothly. He is going to use Aoi and Akashi for his plans in the future but gaining their trusts is his important task for now. It would be such a waste if he couldn't make use of their powers, and it would be a waste to ignore that they could grow up being his weapons, an abomination to the heroes. He found a love for their powers and he planned that after he took away all humanity's powers, he will rule and stand atop of the hierarchy in which he will rule all humans.

He faced the two kids again but this time, tears are forming on his eyes and Akashi and Aoi were taken back by the man's sudden expression.

"But they are... they took my dad away from me... They're the ones who took my family away from me. They all lied to you, Akashi, Aoi. They're not the good guys that you thought they were..." he muttered.

he leaned closer to the two boys, while taking his lab coat off and letting the two kids see his arms full of scars that he received in the past. Most of the scars and burns were caused by people from the past.

The twins were left dumfounded,  confused, and heartbroken. They don't know now who to trust.

"They are evil. And I want to destroy them to stop them from causing anymore harm to helpless people like me. And I want you two to help me."

sorry for being unable to update as regularly as I did the last time. School had just started in our place recently and i really do apologize for it!

but no worries, I'm still going to update everyday or in the next following day! Thank you everyone! Have a nice day!

🌸