97

Katsuki began to walk towards the direction where the other heroes are fighting other villains that serve their loyalty to Kei. He just walk their in the middle of the battlefield as if he was just taking a walk at the mall.

A man attacked him with a katana in his hand, but Katsuki stopped him by holding his face with only one hand and sent him flying by exploding his face, "Piss off, trash."

"Kacchan! Stop right now!" Katsuki clicked his tongue as soon as he heard a familiar voice ring behind him. He tilted his body around only to meet the greenette Izuku behind him.

Katsuki stuck his arms out, pointing his gauntlets at the fellow, making Izuku flinch and even take a step back, "Fuck off, Deku." he spat a threat with a hint of acrimony and haste in his voice. He wouldn't hesistate to use his quirk to anyone who attempts to stop him.

Izuku was about to say something when he and the ash blond male were interrupted by a large mountain of Ice appear from the ground, and men that appeared to be villains were shoved away by the ice. Shoto stood atop of the ice looking down on them with a blank but calm eyes, and Izuku was fascinated by how Shoto became a strong hero who mastered both his quirk, "I suggest you two talk later." Shoto suggested as he started to let his left arm engulfed by fire and started to fight villains.

And villains began to surround the duo, making them more vigilant about their surroundings. Izuku sighed as he faced Katsuki again wearing a distressed expression in his face, "I'll make a way for you towards the hideout. Go find Aizawa-sensei." Izuku sighed in defeat making the ash blond Katsuki smirk.

Izuku began generate a whitish-green electrical discharge around his entire body, "Go, I'll cover for you." he said as he began to crack his knukles.

Though Izuku demonstrated superhuman speed, immense reflexes, and durability on the level of All Might, Izuku able to properly control a big percentage of One For All's power now unlike back when he first received the One for All, using it to enhance his strength, speed, and agility. Izuku cannot even keep One For All below his current limit of 20% before, his body can be immensely damaged by the force of his movements but due to years of training, he's able now to use and bring out the full potential of his quirk.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but a smirk crept on his lips as began to walk away from the greenette, "Tch. Show off." he nurmured as he began to make his way through the chaos.

As Katsuki landed his first step inside the hideout, he was already sent flying after receiving a strong blow on his stomach. He felt that he could barf his whole stomach out and believe it when he thinks that it hurts so much. Katsuki felt his wounds that were patched up opening again, making him to wince in pain as he stumbles on the ground.

His surroundings began to spin around and it was making him dizzy. But he immediately tried to shook his head as he slowly rise himself from the ground.

"Dammit, that almost gave me a concussion." Katsuki murmured as he stood on his feet while his hands holding his temples. When his visions began to clear, he saw a nomu guarding the entrance of the hideout. But what surprises him most was that the nomu was not a normal nomu.

Katsuki swallowed the lump on his throat as he spat the nomu's name slowly, while his hands starting to emit small explosions, a vein propped in his temples and Katsuki began to gnash his teeth together out of anger as he stare at the man who shot him in the shoulders back when he and Kirishima had their mission together, standing next to the nomu who sent him flying, "Gigantomachia..."

He couldn't believe that after all this time, Kei would lay his hands on Gigantomachia, who served Shigaraki from before.

The feeling of hatred started to spur in Katsuki's heart. He was still furious about what happen to Kirishima and he wouldn't forgive Kei nor his men for what they have done—not until he destroys them all.