Fun and Games*

The demigods seated in the dining pavilion whispered excitedly, already planning their moves and organizing battle strategies. Chiron had just announced that there would be a game of Capture the Flag tonight. And, to make things more interesting, the Hunters of Artemis would be participating.

"Aw, Hades!" A Hephaestus camper had shouted. "They always win!"

Chiron nodded. "All the more reason for you to try harder. I'd like to see the Hunters take a defeat for once, Campers."

The teams were properly divided and Percy, who was working at camp as a counselor, had elected to join the blue team (obviously). He was adjusting the straps on his armor when someone sharply slapped the black of his plumed helmet. The metal buzzed and he had to grab a nearby tree to avoid falling over.

Thalia chuckled and stepped out from behind him. "Still a complete dork, I see."

Percy realigned his helmet and held his hand out for her to shake. "Nice seeing you, Sparky. Ready to get your butt handed to you?"

Thalia raised an eyebrow. "You're on, bro."

The game went perfect. The blue team had followed their leader(an Athena camper)'s instructions flawlessly. Percy had the flag in his hand and he was running for the border that separated the red team territory from the blue.

"I...I can't believe it!" He whispered to himself as he ran. "We might actually beat them!"

He'd spoken too soon. Suddenly a boot-clad foot was in his path, effectively knocking him down and causing the flag to fly out of his hand and roll several feet to his right.

Thalia stepped out from the shadows with her arms crossed. "Oh, and one more thing."

She firmly grasped the edges of Percy's cargo shorts and pulled down swiftly, revealing white and blue boxers with little cartoon anchors spread about them.

Percy scrambled to pull his pants back up. Thalia was hunched over with her hands on her knees, apparently laughing too hard to do much else.

"Not cool," Percy mumbled.