Stress*

After everything they'd been through, there was no way Percy was going to let Annabeth get away from him. Same went for Annabeth. She didn't want to live a life in which Percy wasn't always with her. So, they married. There had never been such a huge celebration at Camp-Half Blood. Students and counselors alike (Annabeth and Percy were also counselors) threw parties for them. The Seven reunited and gave the couple well-wishes.

Percy and Annabeth were madly in love, and stayed that way. Sure, they had their bumps just like every other married couple, but they managed.

The roughest part of the relationship, though, was their heritage. Percy, being a child of the Big Three, and Annabeth being Athena's child, the couple attracted a fair amount of unwanted monster activity. There was more than once when Percy would leap out of bed in the middle of the night, Riptide in hand, ready to take down whatever had decided to sneak into the apartment this time.

There were several times when Percy and Annabeth would have to duck into an alley and take out whatever monster had been trailing them as they walked down the street.

It was stressful living this way. Always having to watch your back. They took each step in stride, though. They leaned on one another for strength and reassurance. They protected one another, just like they always had.