Natural Talent*

After marrying, Hazel and Frank decided they would start their own business. They wanted to create something together, something they could pass on to their children. Their only problem was that they couldn't decide what type of business to start.

They needed something that people would always look for. Something that would never go out of style or not be needed on a large scale.

On a special weekend getaway, Hazel and Frank decided to go on a tour of one of the world's largest caves. Frank and Hazel were walking along the tunnels with a toy group, when Hazel stopped walking suddenly.

Frank grabbed her arm and gave her a concerned look. "Are you alright? What's wrong?"

Hazel brushed his hand off. "I'm alright. It's just..." She pointed to the stone just above their heads and leaned close to Frank. "I felt it as we walked by. A huge chunk of precious stone. I think... I think it might be diamond."

A huge grin spread across Frank's face. "Hazel, I've got it."

"You've got what, exactly?"

"Our business. A mining business! With your, uh, natural talents, how could we go wrong?"

Hazel and Frank's business was a huge success. After all, diamonds will never go out of style.