"I want to make things right"

Full name: Katherine "Kat" Shinko
Nickname/s:Cat,Catty,Princess,My Flower
Age: 30
(In human years. True age unknown to her)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Demon
Looks:
[Live Action]

 True age unknown to her)Gender: Female Sexuality: PansexualSpecies: Demon Looks:[Live Action]

[Animated]

Personality: Katherine is over all a sweetheart. She is kind to others and wants the best for them. She does have a tendency to be a little overbearing but is working on how to lower it down. Kat is also someone who has energy, now she isn't filled to the brim with energy but she still has enough to get her though the day. Katherine can be stubborn and won't admit that it's true.
Likes: Her children,children,being in space,being with those she loves,helping those in need,animals,eating from from Space,Space in general and learning more about things of the world and its people and creatures.
Dislikes: Knowing that she failed as a mother,the fact that she felt her children and husband behind,being disliked due to being an alien,losing her children's trust,not being able to see her children, and dying.
Powers: Magic.
Katherine can cast spells on things and people. All she has to do is think of what she wants to do, concentrate and then do what she needs.
Weakness: Extremely loud sounds,not being able to see,not being able to move her body,her stubbornness,her love for her family and her inability to swim.
Family:
Asa Shinko (Husband/Alive)
Jackson "Max" Shinko (Oldest son/Alive)
Lucinda "Lucy" Shinko (Oldest daughter/Alive)
Lisa "Angel" Shinko (Youngest daughter/Alive)
Jay "Jason" Shinko (Yougest son/Alive)
Crush/love interest: Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman or Bruce Wayne/Batman or Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
Backstory: Katherine doesn't actually remember much of her past life before she became an adult. Kat used to to be a general for almost two decades.
It was pretty normal until she was introduced to the man that would forever change her life. She met him after he saved her from some criminals that were well known in the area. The man revealed himself to be:Asa. The two decided to see each other again, and so they did. Somehow they became close, really close and soon became a couple and later married. Not long after they became parents to their first child who they named Jackson. A year later they had daughter named Lucinda. Then they had their final two children, Lisa and Jay two years later. All seemed to be going great. They were happy. Until the children's powers and abilities started to show up. Not only that but her mental state started to deteriorate due to a sickness that was going around that would effect her species. Asa tried to help her the best he could,he gave her everything he could,the best help he could get her. But sadly it wasn't enough. Due to their low amount of money they weren't able to have a lot of luxuries. This only added onto their issues. This lasted for at least six weeks until Katherine couldn't take it anymore and got up and left: leaving her husband and children behind. Many years later she finds them again:all grown up. She will try her hardest to get their forgiveness and trust back again.