"This just keeps getting weirder everyday"

[WARNING: PLEASE NOTE THAT I CREATED THIS CHARACTER LONG BEFORE SEASON FOUR AND SO ON. THIS ALSO INCLUDES THE REVEAL OF SHIRO BEING LGBT+]

Full name: Maxine "Max" Colver
Nickname/s: Maxy-Waxy,Shorty
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human-Alien hybrid
Looks:

Full name: Maxine "Max" Colver Nickname/s: Maxy-Waxy,Shorty Age: 24 Gender: Female Sexuality: BisexualSpecies: Human-Alien hybridLooks:

Personality: Max is loud and stubborn person. She can be a bit snappy at times but makes it up with her loyalty to the team. She can be flirty with thoses she likes. Like all people she has a breaking point and if you break it start saying your prayers. She can be childish as well. She is also very random at times even in battle.
Likes: Training,books,being around others,teasing her friends and family,children,her pet Tiki.
Dislikes: Villains,those who mess with her family,being called shorty,being used,seeing people hurt or dying.
Powers: None
Weaknesses: Can get sick easily,her stubborness,her overly caring about people.
Family: Wendy Wills (Adoptive mother)
George "Geo" Wills (Adoptive younger brother)
Crush/love interest: Takashi Shirogane/None
Backstory: Maxine grew up on earth with her adoptive family after her birth family disappeared. She noticed something strange about them. They didn't look or acted like her. They were aliens. They had headed to earth to learn more about the planet when they ran into a young girl all alone. They took her in. Later on in her late teen years she wanted to travel into space and learn more about the universe. Although her adoptive mother was very against it she still allowed Maxine to come with them as they traveled in space. During their travels their ship broke down causing them to crash onto a near by planet that had a similar air conditions of that on earth. While waiting for their ship to be repaired the family made themselves at home. They soon liked it so much that they didn't want to leave once their ship was fixed.