"I'm in love with an idiot!!!"

Full name:

Hotaru Chisuke
Nickname/s:
Taru (By close friends)
Blood Witch (By Chuuya)
Ms. Chisuke (By Atsushi and Kunikida)
Brat (By Chuuya)
Ungrateful Brat (By her mother)
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Openly Pansexual
Looks:
[Art done by stardyzz over on Instagram! I commissioned them to draw my character with Chuuya! I only own my character, not Chuuya]

 Chisuke (By Atsushi and Kunikida) Brat (By Chuuya) Ungrateful Brat (By her mother)Age: 24Gender: Female Sexuality: Openly Pansexual Looks: [Art done by stardyzz over on Instagram! I commissioned them to draw my character with Chuuya! I only own m...

Personality: Hotaru is a young woman who thinks on her feet. She has a tendency of making the best bet out of situations even when it seems helpless. Towards enemies, she is cold and curel. She'll do whatever it takes to get information out even if her methods seem unreasonable. She shows them little to no mercy. Towards her friends, she's like a complete different person. Hotaru is loud and outgoing. She makes people smile and also annoys them. She's full of more life and happiness. Hotaru can be stubborn and childish. She has the tendency to play pranks on them often. Hotaru can also be quite honest when asked questions. Its her best and worst fault. Of course, Hotaru knows when to get down to it when the time calls for it. Still, Hotaru struggles a lot with self love and just overall being kind to herself. She doesn't see herself as worthy of much.
Likes:
Cats: Hotaru has a huge soft spot for the creatures. She finds them adorable and quite interesting. She likes how they can be both a jerk and a sweetheart at the same time. Whenever Hotaru does see a cat on the street, she tries to befriend the cat.
Music: Hotaru's love of music is something she takes pride in. She listens to almost anything and will normally dance to it if she's not working. It calms her down and she tends to use it to help clear her head.
Spring: It's her favorite season. Hotaru loves everything about this season, from the smell in the air to the food. She finds it the most calming season and the prettiest.
Her friends: Those Hotaru considers friends are very lucky. She'll protect them with her life and do whatever she can to see them happy. Friends are family to her.
Messing with people: Hotaru is a pranker. She likes messing with her friends (harmless of course, she isn't Dazai). It'll be small things like misplacing their keys or pen when they need it. Or switching out their shampoo for hair dye. All her pranks are in good fun and she knows when she needs to quit it.
Dislikes:
Her mother: Hotaru's mother is one of the main sources of her issues. The abuse and mistreatment she enured from her will always last, especially when Hotaru's ability came in. Her mother saw this as an opportunity to create a perfect weapon for the Port Mafia.
Herself: Due to her childhood, Hotaru didn't grow up in the happiness of environments. She grew to hate herself and wanted to get away from herself. Hotaru doesn't see herself as someone who is powerful or kind.
Being in pain: Despite having a decently high pain tolerance, Hotaru doesn't like to feel pain. It reminds her of her mother especially if it's emotional pain.
Bad food: Hotaru dislikes when food taste bad. Whether it be because it wasn't cooked long enough or not enough seasoning. Its also quite hard for her to lie when it does taste bad.
The Port Mafia: Hotaru did (unwilling) worked for them. She didn't like doing work with them and really just wanted to be on her own.
Ability:
[Still working on a name to call her ability. If you have any suggestions that would great and I will credit you! I'm a moron and suck at coming up with names for things so plesse feel free to help]
Hotaru has the ability to control blood, including her own. She can use blood to create anything she sees fit. Whether it be a sword or a shield, she can create it. Of course this has its limitations. If she uses too much of her blood, she can die. Certain blood types are better suited for different things. The more common the type is, the more she had to her disposal. The less common it is, Hotaru struggles. Also, how much she has at her disposal matters. The more she has, shes golden. The less she has, she'll have to come up with a separate plan. Because of her ability, Hotaru can also consume blood as well but only does if she's desperate as it's best to not have unknown blood inside your body. She can also stop her and others bleeding but only for a small amount of time as it takes a lot of energy out of her.
Weaknesses:
•Losing too much blood can be fatal and very well kill Hotaru if she doesn't get help in time.
•Having too many types of blood in her system can make her sick and unable to defend herself.
•Someone with a powerful ability or one similar to her own, can very easily overpowered her.
•Being reminded of her mother will cause fear to set her and for get mind to rush back to that time period. A great way to stop her in her tracks.
Love interests/crush:
(Her alliance will change depending on her love interest! So keep this in mind!)
[Main love interest]