"Don't underestimate me"

Full name: Kalla Chaya (Saiyan name)
Jazmine "Jaz" Davis (Choosen name)
Nickname/s: Kall,Kal,Alla,Jaz,Jazz,Jazzy
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Questioning
Looks:

Full name: Kalla Chaya (Saiyan name) Jazmine  "Jaz" Davis (Choosen name) Nickname/s: Kall,Kal,Alla,Jaz,Jazz,JazzyAge: 26Gender: Female Sexuality: Questioning Looks:

Personality: Jaz when you first met her, keeps to herself and doesn't talk to you unless she feels like she has to. After you get to know her, she becomes a completely different person. She becomes very out going and loud. She has more of a tendency of speaking what's on her mind. Jaz can be blunt and honest when she wants to be and sometimes it gets her into trouble. Depends on who she's with, Jaz can sometimes be a bit flirting and will tease the living out of you if you let her. Although she does know her boundaries and knows when to stop and get serious.
Likes: Food,reading,nature,taking naps in trees,getting/giving hugs,making food,training,and being able to live freely without worrying about the planet exploding.
Dislikes: Sour foods, fish, having her tail pulled, being called a monkey, being unable to help people, being held back and being told no.
Powers:
•Can fly
• Shoot Ki blasts
Weakness: Overwhelming pain and overwhelming herself.
Family: Unnanmed Mother (Deceased)
Unnamed Father (Deceased)
Kiyiko (Trainer/Older sister figure/Alive)
Crush/love interest: Broly or Tien (I prefer you played the newer version of Broly please)
Backstory: Jaz doesn't remember much of her past besides that she isn't from Planet Vegeta. Well she is but at a very young age she lefted her home planet for still unknown reasons. She grew up on another planet a few moons away. Jaz arrived on earth shortly after the defeat of Cell and met the Z fighters. Originally she wanted nothing to do with them but eventually joined their ranks.
(Yes yes I know a shïtty backstory I know. This character has been revamped like four times)