"I'm just your average earth bender"

Full name: Alaina Kimika
Nickname/s:Ala,Anina,Ana,Rocky,Rock girl.
Age: 13-16
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks:

Personality: Alaina is a very much free spirited and loving soul

Personality: Alaina is a very much free spirited and loving soul. She can be very loud ana annoying but you'll learn to love it. She normally does things when she wants to do them and that tends to get her into trouble. At times she can ne a bit cocky but its not often. Alaina is a good person. She wants her friends to know that they can trust her with anything. She'll give more love than you can ask for. She'll try her best to give out advice.
Likes: To be around earth,being outside,training,having fun,being a dork,teasing her friends and the enemy,learning about different people and cultures and food.
Dislikes: Fire,being inside too often,not being around earth,boats,sea water,spicy foods,overprotective people,jerks,makeup and shoes.
Bender or no: Yes. Earth bender. She's from the Earth Kingdom.
Weakness: Weak soil,not being able to feel the floor,not touching a earth like material (such as metal).
Family: Nini Kimika (Mother/Alive)
Unnamed Father (Deceased)
Crush/love interest: Sokka
Backstory: Alaina doesn't really remember much of her past besides being forced to run away from home after her village was set on fire. After a few years of living on her own she ran into Aang and the gang and soon joined them. Her birthday is December 12th making her a Sagittarius.