"I may be a princess but it's the same old me "

Full name: Aquarius
Nickname/s: Aqua,Sea witch, fish lady, fish sticks.
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Openly Bisexual
Looks:

 Age: 17 Gender: Female Sexuality: Openly Bisexual Looks:

Personality: Despite being the daughter of Ariel,Aqua is a cunning and nasty

Aqua is a cunning and nasty. She does what she wants when she wants. She is cold as the sea and maybe just as salty. Aqua is very sarcastic and is very much a smarta$$. With certain people she might be stubborn and childish. Aqua does have a soft side...you just have to prove that you earn it. Most people don't really get the change to her much softer side.
Likes: Food,being in water,being mischievous,proving herself to het mother,doing what she wants,being with her friends and some animals.
Dislikes: Ursula,Uma ,some of the AK people, being lied to,being called princess (unless by love interest).
Powers: A form of magic and can breath underwater.
Weakness: Overwhelming situations,darkness,pain,math,
Family: Ariel (Mother)
Eric (Father)
Melody (Younger Sister)
Ursula (Adoptive Mother)
Uma (Adoptive Sister)

Crush/love interest: Jay, was originally crushing on Evie but got over it.
Backstory: Aqua was going to have a very happy life with her parents in Auradon but Ursula had different plans. So she used a spell that would bring the young princess to her, as a way to get back at Ariel and Eric for stabbing her with a ship. Years later Aqua has grown up and only really knows how to be a VK. Aqua soon made her way to
Auradon Prep after hearing about Mal and her gang going. It was during then events of the first movie where she learned that she was a princess and that Ursula stole her from her family. Aqua wanted to get back at Ursula and be reunited with her true family who she still kinda has problems with due to her being used to being a VK. Even despite learning that she was a princess she didn't want to have that title, she just wanted to be know as Aqua.