THANK YOU!

Oh yes, finally I finished this book already! Thanks for coping with me, I know the story is really dragging you to the bone, but thanks for always reading it through. C'EST LA VIE was kinda special to me, I always wanted to write a drama like this. As you know I am a big fan of an angst story, so yeah. Somehow I would like to say thanks to Should We Kiss First (키스 먼저 할까요) an SBS drama and Encounter ( 남자친구) a great drama from tvN. The story was, of course, different from mine, but the drama is the great source of my inspiration somehow. 

I always read the comments tho I only replied a few, but seriously your comments are always and always encourage me to be a better writer in the future. 

For now, I don't really have a story to tell, still thinking and finding some inspirations for my next story. Hope that I will find the "Eureka" soon. I am, of course, still a Michaeng shipper, it's great to see that they kind of has more interactions this year.  You can DM me, you can write to me if you have to say and share something to me, it will always open for you. 

I will be back, but I can't promise when. 

Have a great day, readers and shippers! 

Till we meet again. 

Regards,

molkkangmolkkang