Chapitre 11 - Fermeture

Seoul | 2018

"What are you doing here, Eonnie!"

Minseo takes Mina to the quiet place. Mina could only look at her sister.

"You work for a really big company, I am so proud of you"

"Shut up, no one except Yugyeom Oppa here knows that I am your sister. They respected me a lot, I can't have a terrible sister like you are"

Her words cut her deeply.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Eonnie"

"I am an intern at ADjective. I save money for a college Minseo-ya, now it's part of my education to take an internship program at a company"

Minseo smirks at her.

"Oh don't try to look decent and innocent with me, Eonnie, you certainly not" Minseo gives her bitter laugh again.

"How do you know Kim Yugyeom, anyway?"

Mina's about to answer.

"Don't tell me, he's one of your........."

"No, he's not, never"

"Don't go near him, he's decent and you're a disgusting human being. If you touch him, I swear, I swear I will........."

Chaeyoung then clears her throat from afar.

"Mina-ssi, I need you to write down something, come here"

Chaeyoung saves her from Minseo 's harsh words. Mina walks towards her sister. Still hurting. Chaeyoung walks away, and Mina follows.

"How can you let your sister talk to you like that" Chaeyoung says it in a flat tone.

"Why did you care?" Mina walk passes her, ignoring her question.

They all back to the crowd.

"Well, I don't care, Miss. Chou, I want the strategy to be different than the others, our target is millennials and you better come up with a good one. Both digital and conventional should share the same key message, but I want them to be different. Thank God, you have a great talent, right Ms. Chou?"

Yugyeom smirking at Chaeyoung.

"Oh, Mina, I know how great you are with language and literature, please send me a suitable copy for this brand'

Mina nods, "I will tell Woojin Sunbae about this"

"Great, working on it, will you?" Yugyeom smile at her at while stroking her hair, it's really different between his tone to Mina and to Chaeyoung.

Mina could see Minseo see it from afar when Yugyeom stroking her hair. 

The awkward meeting was done, the three of them are back at the office.

Chaeyoung could only stare at one object at her office, her mind wanders a lot. Tzuyu comes and knocks at the door.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can I come?"

"Yes," She said it while fixing her hair and put the glass back on.

"You knew him before, don't you? Both of you guys weren't just an acquaintance to me, I believe you guys were more than that. Don't tell me he's your ex or something"

"No. Yugyeom and I were best friends since elementary, he even tailed me to Berlin, he picked business school while I did my art major" Chaeyoung explains with taking a heavy deep breath first. 

"What? I thought you only knew him, like briefly. You 'were' best friend? Were"

"I did a major thing that cost our friendship"