Chapitre 10 - La Soeurette

Seoul | 2018 

It will be ADjective's turn to visit GAKU's office. Even though Chaeyoung is uncomfortable, she knew it well that GAKU will bring more profits to the company. She could see that Mingyu and Tuzyu worked their asses off to get into GAKU as their client. Chaeyoung needs to step up in the game as well. Creating visual communication and it strategy is her passion, she needs to finish the job.

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Woojin should be the team who visit GAKU, but Woojin got sick and he delegates Mina to go with them. An intern joined the bosses. Sure Woojin makes Mina uncomfortable in so many ways. Also makes Chaeyoung could be in a bad mood mode the whole day. They will meet Yugyeom, her ultimate enemy for now, and Mina is here as well. Chaeyoung really hates the situation.

They go to Gyeonggi-do where GAKU's headquarter and warehouse is. Equal to their mother company, GAKU has a big showroom with the same service as IKEA. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu observe around the store. This is going the be a big hit and they visited even before the store opened. Mina also takes photos and notes for some copy inspiration.

The three of them, accompanied by Yugyeom's staff, they looked around gathered some insight. Until Yugyeom joins them.

"Ms. Chou!" Yugyeom calls her from afar.

"Ah, Mr. Kim" They all bow to each other.

"Mrs. Son" Yugyeom greets her. Chaeyoung bow to him as well. Yugyeom acts like nothing happened between them. Fake it till make it.

"Ah please meet Ms. Minseo, she's on my team as well, you guys could contact her regarding the campaign as well"

"Hello, my name is Minseo, nice to meet you all"

"Just the two of you?" Yugyeom asks.

"No, we're........" Tzuyu turns her back to see Mina, she then appears, walks towards the crowd after taking notes.

"Oh Mina-ssi"

Mina about to greet Yugyeom but instead she focused on the person next to him.

"Minseoya" Mina mumble in her mouth.

"Oh, you know our Mina-ssi, Minseo-ssi?"

Minseo looks so pissed upon seeing her sister. 

Moreover, Yugyeom knows her as well. 

"Wait? Myoui Mina, Myoui Minseo? Don't tell me that.........."

"Half, she's my half-sister" Minseo explain to Yugyeom "Long time no see, Eonnie" She tries to fake it as well. 

Mina can't speak a word, it's been years since the last time she saw her sister. Mina could only gulp, she misses her sister so much, but she knows that Minseo hates her, but at the same time she's so proud that her sister works at this big company. She's also in Yugyeom's team as well. She's in good hands.

---

Seoul | Early 2013

"Eonnie, Eonni, Eonni!"

Mina just arrived at their small home. Minseo greets her excitedly.

"Ya, why don't you go to bed, Minseoya! It's 3 am in the morning"

"I waited for you, I have a piece of really exciting news"

"What, what?"

"Come on, sit down"

Mina sits on the floor. Minseo then brings a ramen pot in front of her.

"Wah, our Minseo cooked today?"