Prologue

Son Chaeyoung / Katrina Son (35 y.o) is the respected Creative Director in a local advertising firm in Seoul. She built the firm with her two colleagues, Chou Tzuyu and Kim Mingyu, served as Media Director and Strategic Account Director respectively. Chaeyoung is famous for her works, so many brands and advertisers would like to hire her. She has a creative mind that no one could ever dive in. At the age of 35, she already won 3 Cannes Lion Awards, an international advertising festival held in Cannes every year. She even won one when she was still a student back in Germany. Chaeyoung studied Transmedia Design at Berlin University of the Arts (Universität der Künste Berlin), she was one of the best students in her campus. On the same campus, she met her true love there. Yoo Eunho was Chaeyoung's junior, majored in Orchestra Instruments and Conducting in their campus. Chaeyoung feel in love with the girl after saw her playing Cello on the campus theatre. 

Chaeyoung and Eunho got married at the end, soon after Eunho graduated from the university. Eunho got pregnant by the donor and carried the baby. They moved back to Seoul after. Alas, on 2008 while Eunho was 34 weeks pregnant, Eunho and Chaeyoung got into an accident and costed Eunho's life. Eunho died while the baby survived. For some reason, Chaeyoung hated the child for costing Eunho's life. Chaeyoung gave up her child and sent him to her parents' when he was 4 years old to Busan. After Eunho died, Chaeyoung's life became messy, the fun Chaeyoung became grumpy. She fought with so many clients if they rejected her brilliant ideas. She switched jobs to many times before she met Tzuyu and Mingyu at Leo Burnett Korea. The 3 of them decided to quit and created their own firm. The firm has been doing great the past 4 years, even foreign investors came and gave the capitals for their company. She's famous for her creative mind but also famous for her hot-headed attitude, she scolded her juniors too many times. Chaeyoung said it's for their sake. 

Chaeyoung used to have a best friend named Kim Yugyeom / Gabriel Kim. They've been a best friend since elementary school but they broke apart for a reason.   

Myoui Mina (28 y.o) is a senior student at Yonsei University majored in Korean Language and Literature. Yes, she's the college late bloomer. Mina worked really hard in her teenage life.  She switched multiple part-time jobs to pay her father's debt and to supported her only family, her sister, Myoui Minseo. But after Minseo graduated from high school she chose to leave her sister alone after finding out something about Mina's job. Mina has a rough childhood, her mother left her with an abusive dad. Her dad then married again to another woman, Kim Soobin, Minseo's mom. They didn't get along at first, but then Mina and Soobin got each other back after years of living together. They both always protected Minseo no matter what from Myoui Akira. Mina's family actually got better after Akira stopped drinking and doing business, a business that no one in the family knew. At that time, he even came home with money and start supporting the family, it made Mina started to pushing her dream to become a  writer. 

But life just never picking a side at Mina, their parents died in a single car accident. It assumed that her father was driving carelessly that night. Not only that their parents died, but also turns out Mina's father left a big amount of debt to her family. Mina's life is all about running away from the shark loans. That was why she did everything she could to work so many jobs, to pay the debt and also to give Minseo a better education so she won't end up like her.

At the age 25, she happened to know someone who always came to her mart while she worked the late night shift. He's an assistant professor at Yonsei at that time. She helped Mina enrolled at the university because he always saw Mina read a literature book in the mart. Mina is always a diligent student, she worked hard to get into the university and for her scholarship as well. She got accepted to Yonsei 3 years ago on her dream major, Korean Literature. She became a student in the day, and a part-time jobs maniac at night time. Still, she needs to pay her father's debt. 

Now that she's in the senior year she got to take an internship program to complete her credits. Through her campus career center, she's now a copywriter intern to ADjective, a big advertising firm who's famous for their creative approach. 

Chaeyoung and Mina then meet in the middle. With all the past they have, what will happen to the both of them then?