Chapitre 23 - La Rencontre

Seoul | 2018

(cont'd)

"You said that you found her in a pit hole, Yugyeom Oppa? It's nothing because she sold her body to men before. Disgustingly being paid for a blowjob, sex........."

"Stop it" Chaeyoung then step up and talk to drunk Minseo.

"Oh not only that Oppa, she even slept with.........."

"I SAID STOP" Chaeyoung then shouts to her.

Mina is heavily crying and then run away from the scene. Yugyeom then tries to chase but Minseo stop him, he also hesitate upon her previous statement.

"Don't you ever think that she even sold her body to make you lived comfortably? Such an ungrateful kid" Chaeyoung then said that to Minseo.

"You took care of your lousy staff here" Chaeyoung then said to Yugyeom.

She then runs and looking for Mina. She runs to the back of the building. There she is, sitting on the bench, drowning her face and her hand covering her face.

Chaeyoung then sits quietly to the vacant side. Chaeyoung then takes a deep breath. Mina is crying. The emotionless Mina is crying uncontrollably. Chaeyoung believes her heart hurt the most. She only has her sister, and Minseo hates her so much.

Chaeyoung then put her hand to Mina's shoulder, and Mina rushingly cried in her shoulder. Chaeyoung embraces her in her hug. Mina cry even harder. Chaeyoung rubs her back, calming her. Chaeyoung and Mina stay like that for a while, until Mina can properly stop her tears. Chaeyoung tries her best to calm her down, being there and support her. 

She then gets up from Chaeyoung's shoulder. She could see that she made a mess to her shirt.

"Oh, Ms. Son, I am sorry for ruining your shirt"

Chaeyoung smile, "No problem at all. You're okay now?"

Still snorting her nose, "I am, now, thank you. Oh shit, it's almost 1 am already, we got to be back home"

She surprised seeing how time runs fast.

"Ah yes, let's go then"

Mia nods her head.

They both stand to face each other. Using her thumb, Chaeyoung then wipes her tears that still linger on her eyes. Mina closes her eyes when Chaeyoung does that. Chaeyoung hands don't leave her cheeks yet. 

It does feel like the universe giving them a way and a sign. Especially to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung then draws closer and closer again.

Without even a heads up, she kisses her.

Mina shed a single tear again, Chaeyoung immediately wipes it for her again. 

"Shit, I am sorry........." Just before Chaeyoung stops it. Mina then pulls her face closer to Chaeyoung's, she kisses her, still closing her eyes. They both kiss each other.

They broke the kiss for air.

Both foreheads touch, both take a breath. Then Mina hugs Chaeyoung.

"Thank you, Ms. Son"

Chaeyoung nod in her embrace.

It's the quietest drive ever. Both hesitate to make eye contact with each other. Mina sometimes still cry as well. 

They arrive home.

Mina goes straight to her room. It's been a long and exhausting day for her.

Chaeyoung let her be. It's 2 am in the morning as well, she must be tired. Chaeyoung enters her room, change her clothes and ready to sleep.