Chapitre 15 - Sauveur

Seoul | 2018 

Chaeyoung often drowns in her own mind, other than her job. She gets stressed a lot. Tzuyu always suggested to her that she should take a break at least 5 times a day. Chaeyoung often takes a cigarette break at the top of the building, it's her sanctuary.

But not anymore as she heard someone ignited a cigarette behind her.

"I am sorry, I thought I was alone," Said the girl behind.

"It's......okay. I am done" Chaeyoung then turn her body and put the cigarette down.

It's Mina.

Chaeyoung then walks pass Mina.

Mina head towards the rail bar.

"Mina-ssi"

Mina turns her body to her. Time feel runs so slow as she turns her body to Chaeyoung, making Chaeyoung's heart beat so fast.

"Yes?"

"I have 2 bedrooms vacant in my house. I live alone"

"Oh well, nice information," Mina said cockily.

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath, it's not easy for her not to pick up a fight while talking to her.

"How long did you think that you won't get caught by living at the office?"

Chaeyoung could see her eyes widened.

"I get it, you're afraid to go home. So, my house is vacant, you could use some room"

Mina giving her a smirk.

"Again, I don't need your pity, Ms. Son"

"Oh trust me, I don't pity you. But you are now my colleague, and moreover Kim Yugyeom favor you a lot, I believe you could smoothen the deal between us and GAKU, so we have to keep you as long as possible. So yeah, I am giving you a win-win solution now"

"Thanks for thinking of me that way, Boss"

Mina then throws her cigarette and leave her alone.

Chaeyoung knows that she's wrong, and she regrets every action. She might hurt her. She didn't even care at first, but this time she regrets it.

"Mina, I didn't mean it that way. I am......" Chaeyoung then yells at her, making her stop.

Mina then continues to walk inside.

It's the first time, in million years that Chaeyoung is begging.

Eunho looks from afar and shook her head to Chaeyoung.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I feel like I don't know you Chaeyoung. You were once a very heartwarming person, oh yeah you're awkward, but you're not a bad person. Sometimes I wonder, who are you?"

Chaeyoung then walk inside while mumbling "You're the one who made me like this, Yoo Eunho"

Chaeyoung can't think clearly. Chaeyoung can't work properly after being rejected. It's Mina's choice to reject Chaeyoung, but she's bothered somehow. Time to go home as it's already 11 pm again. Chaeyoung checks the 2nd floor, there are still people there.

"Why are you all still here, go home!" Chaeyoung's order.

"In 30 minutes, director-nim"

She doesn't see Mina tho.

"Where's your intern, Woojinah?"

"Ah she went home 15 - 20 minutes ago, she didn't feel well, director-nim, she worked really hard as well, I sent her home"