Chapitre 25 - Une Copine

(Cont'd)

"So, is she the 'strangers' that you met and you didn't care, she's your boss? Really?"

"Shut up!" Mina shut Jihyo up.

"She's your boss really?" Jihyo lowers her voice.

Mina nods.

"She seems young"

"She is, she's only 35"

"Whoooo Mina, nice catch" Mina could only smile to herself.

"So you're dating her now?"

"Yeah, sort of" Mina couldn't hide her shyness, she kept drinking her water.

"WAIT A MINUTE HERE! You told me that you lived at your boss's now, is she.........?"

Mina could only laugh a little and a nod.

"Damn you bitch. So, the strangers you told me about and the boss is the same person. Why aren't you tell me?"

"We hated each other back then, Jihyo. She was so cocky and arrogant, full of herself. I hated her. But at the same time, she helped me a lot. Unintentionally and intentionally, a lot. Beside you and Yugyeom Oppa, there's no one helped me sincerely, and then she came"

"You like her a lot, don't you? It's all written on your face"

Mina could only answer it with her laugh and smile. Jihyo and Mina talk and have a chit-chat while eating lunch. Jihyo is up to do her shift again. She will be positioned at French Revolution at the 2nd floor, Mina then texts Chaeyoung.

Mina: Where are you~~~

Chaeyoung: Near bumper car, 2nd floor

"She's so cold, she must be tired" Mina murmur to herself.

"Where are they?" Jihyo ask.

"Bumper cars"

"Great, same floor as mine"

Jihyo and Mina then heading towards the second floor. 

There they are. They're just sitting at the bench, probably taking a breath for a while. Chaeyoung smiles widely while holding Seojun's hand, her dimples show. Chaeyoung rarely smiles at the office. Seeing her this happy excites Mina the most.

"Jihyo-ah, how can I not fall with her smile like that?"

Jihyo could only take a deep breath, "Clearly, you're in love, Myoui Mina"

It's so subtle for Mina, seeing her smile shows especially when she's with Seojun, who a month ago she felt awkward with.

Chaeyoung and Seojun then head towards Mina and Jihyo.

"Seojun-ah, greet. It's Auntie Mina's friend"

"Hello, I am a 3rd-grade student of Busan Marine City Elementary School, Son Seojun"

"Oh Hello, Seojun-ah, ah so cute" Jihyo then pat his head.

"Okay then, please excuse me, I have to work now"

Jihyo then bows to Chaeyoung, and hug Mina.

"Call me, okay?" Mina ask.

Jihyo nods.

They continue circling the theme park. Seojun wants to ride another extreme ride. They go outside, of course not that scary ones. Seojun is so happy right now, he can't stop smiling. He just can't. While Chaeyoung now, only smiles to Seojun, she's been acting cold to Mina since lunchtime. And Mina didn't even know why.