Korra!?

I was finally home from the South Pole and I couldn't be happier! Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Gran-Gran but the cold just isn't my forte.

I left early to hopefully catch the boys while their training. I made my way up the stairs to the gym doors, I slowly pushed open the door and looked around.

I didn't have much time to react as Bolin picked me up and spun me around like he always does, "Rin, you're back! It was so boring without you!"

I laughed as he set me down, "Bolin I was only gone for a day!"

"One day is one to many!"

I chuckle and pull out a small blue bag handing it to Bolin, "I got you some ice candy."

His face instantly lights up and thanks me as he takes the bag. He popped some pieces in his mouth and I could definitely tell he was enjoying it.

"You're coming to the match tonight right?" Bolin ask with a mouth full of candy.

"Of course I will! I never miss a match!"

"You missed one." Mako said walking into the gym with a towel around his neck.

I roll my eyes at him, "That not fair. I thought my mother was going into labor!"

"That's why I let it slide." Mako said with a smirk. I let out a huff of annoyance. "How was the South Pole?"

"Cold, very cold." I chuckle.

"Really I never would've guess." Mako sasses.

I playfully roll my eyes, "It was nice seeing my family, that was about the only good thing that came out of it. How was Republic City?"

"Boring!" Bolin whined. "It's no fun when you're gone!"

I giggle, "I mean, I am pretty awesome." I finish with a sassy and very over dramatic hair flip.

Both Bolin and Mako chuckle, "He's right though. We did miss you. I missed you."

My eyes widened a little as Mako said that, I quickly turn around to hide my red cheeks. I cleared my throat, "Where's Hasook?"

Mako let out a annoyed sigh, "He's a no show."

I turn my head back to look at them, "Really again?"

Mako and Bolin shake their heads and I let out a sigh as well, "What a pain in the ass."

"Sheesh for a Monk you sure like your colorful words." Mako chuckles.

I send him a playful glare, "Just because I'm an air bender doesn't automatically make me a Monk. And trust me that's one of the dullest colors I have." I placed my hand on my hip with a smirk.

"Will you be training with us Rin?" Bolin asked with hope in his eyes.

I shrug my shoulders, "Sure, gotta get you rug rats in shape somehow."

Mako bumps my shoulder with a playful glare, "Who you calling rug rats?"

I get ready to reply with a sassy answer but the gym doors burst open.

"Lady Rin! Master Tenzin need you at the police station immediately, It's Miss Korra!" The man yelled.

The boys saw me instantly pale. My eyes grew a little wide.

"Rin... what's going on?" Mako asked grabbing my hand and squeezing it softly.

"I-I- I'm sorry guys. I have to go!" I said pulling away from Mako and rushed out of the gym. Leaving a very worried Mako and Bolin.

As soon as I was out of the gym I kick off the ground and glided to the police station. Once I landed I practically ran inside. My eyes landed on my father and I made my way over to him. He looked down at me and nodded his head. I returned the gesture.

The metal doors slide open, we stepped in and they instantly closed.

"Tenzin."

I snapped my head to Korra. I quickly walked over to her.

"Korra! What the heck are you doing here?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Hehe, sorry I got a little side tracked on my way to see you." She joked. I sighed and leaned on the table looking down at her. First day here and she was already arrested.

"Lin, you are looking radiant as usual." My father complimented.

"Cut the garbage Tenzin. Why is the Avatar in Republic City?" Beifong asked.

"I thought you were supposed to be moving down to the South Pole to train her."

"My relocation has been delayed. The Avatar, on the other hand, will be heading back to the South Pole immediately." Tenzin replied.

"Where she will stay put." 

"But-!"

"If you will be so kind as to drop the charges against Korra, I will take full responsibility for todays regrettable events and cover all the damages." 

Beifong sighed, "Fine." With just a wave, the medal cuffs around Korra's wrists were off. "Get her out of my city."

"Always a pleasure. Let's go Korra, Rin."

As we walked out I leaned over to Korra.

"How the hell did you get arrested your first day here?" I asked with a low chuckle.

She elbowed me in the side with a glare which just made me laugh.

Korra looked up at my father with pleading eyes, "Tenzin, please. Don't send me back home."

"You blatantly disobeyed my wishes and the orders of the White Lotus." My father scolded.

"Katara agreed with me that I should come. She said my destiny is in Republic City!"

"Don't bring my mother into this!" My father's head turned red and I put my hand over my mouth to silence my giggles.

"Look, I can't wait any longer to finish my training. Being cooped up and hidden away from the world isn't helping me become a better Avatar! I saw a lot of the city today and it's totally out of wack. I understand now why you need to stay. Republic city does need you, but it needs me too!" Korra said and I couldn't help but agree.

"You- uh... ugh..." My father didn't know how to argue back after Korra's words. Before anyone could interject, an officer came in with Naga.

"Is this your polar-bear dog miss?"  I broke  down laughing when Naga licked the officer's head and made his hair turn into an ice cream shape.

"We need to get back to the island." My father said before walking out of the station. Korra frowned, trailing behind Tenzin.  I took Naga's reins and followed my father and Korra.

It's definitely been an eventful day and I feel more are coming.