Chapter 36

Tommy's pov

I can't believe her! one minute she's in love with Dillon and the next she's all over me. What am I suppose to do?

She acts so different when she's around me. I can't stand it.

Dillon pov

She's so beautiful, but I know she wants Tommy. What happened last night was an accident. Yeah, I still love her, but I know who she truly wants. It may seem she never wanted me, I'm just glad she's here with me now, but what am I going to do? It's not like I don't want to be with her, but I know she's not giving 100% of her effort. I see the way Tommy looks at her, but doesn't know how to control her feelings. Instead she leads people on without noticing. Yeah, we have a history of almost having a kid together, but that's the only thing holding us on.

As the tournament ended Lisa & I were pretty quiet.
The flight back she didn't say a word.

"Hey,so umm about tonight. I'm sorry but I can't pretend like I'm okay" she said.

"Feelings mutual" I stated.

"Friends?"

"Friends!"

Lisa POV

*6 months later*

I moved out after the tournament. Living with FaZe caused nothing, but chaos. I'd have to say, it made my life quite Interesting. I haven't spoke to the guys since. I'm not really on social media like I use to be.

During my time away, I became a free lance writer and Wrote my first book about my "Cali affairs" I guess you can say. Some people refer it as the Mystery Lover.

I do miss them, but being around them everyday was mentally draining. Eventually, to discover ourselves, we have to go our separate ways.

Tommy took it the hardest. Even though, we haven't spoke. He still sends me letters and updates me with his life. I call that true love that will never be forgotten.

From the first day of meeting Tommy, I knew my life will become valuable.

*at the pier*

As I'm sitting by the edge of the pier, I begin to wonder what the next chapter of my life is.

I stand up, grabbing my book and continue to trace my path walk within my eyes on the ground.

Suddenly, I bump into someone and my book falls off my arm.

"Ouchh, I'm sorry" I say politely.

I take my glance upwards and see Tommy.

"FaZing By Jalissa. Always knew your compassion for love will make it into a novel one day"

"TOMMYYYY, I MISSED YOU!!"

"Bumping into each other just like we did when we first met"

"It's a sign"

"Does that mean, you chose me?"

"Tommy, it's always been you. I loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you. I've been reading your letters everyday and nothing has warmed my heart than it does today. You are my missing piece. I'm about to play a reverse card on you"

"What do you mean?"

"Since The tournament, I always knew it would be you. With that being said. Tommy, Will you Marry me?"

"Of course I will Lisa. You are my world and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather spend it with besides you"