Chapter 6

Lol my mom was watching the New Faze Adapt video with me and she said Alex and Barry are cute. She approves Alex. Lmao

Alex POV
I was playing with Barry and watching the flash with Lisa. I have to admit her and Barry together look mad cute. What am I thinking? She's Tommy's girl. I need to respect.

"Hey Lisa, want to pull a prank on Teeqo?"

"Yeah sure, what are we going to do?"

"We're going to hide all the Gfuel in my closet and make a gamma tower for Barry"

"I'm down"

We headed into the kitchen, grabbed all the Gfuel and snuck it to my room.

Teeqo comes in,"Yo bro, do you have any Gfuel? There's no more in the kitchen"

"Nah, I ran out the other day" suddenly Barry plays with a Gfuel in the closet and Teeqo sees it.

"Haha that's what you did with it. He's so cute"

We put the Gfuel back since Barry blew our cover. "Lisa do you want to go to Home Depot with me? I need to buy a few things for my shelves"

"Yeah"

"Here's my keys" I said tossing it to her.

"You want me to drive?" She asked.

"Go for it!"

I kept her distracted while we were out Tommy, Teeqo, and I have a surprise for her later. Let's just say she's going to love it. We entered the store and Lisa pulled out her vlog camera. I swear we're going to get kicked out at any moment. Lisa stepped on top of the wood carrier and started to mess around.

"Excuse me, please get off that or Ima have to ask you to leave" said a security guard

"Excuse me, please get off that or Ima have to ask you to leave" said a security guard. She got off it and we finished getting what I needed. "I want to show you something" I said to her switching seats for I can drive now. We arrived after like an hour.

"Yo, Nick what's up?" I said walking into the LA house with Lisa.

"Hi Nick! Who's place is this? It's so huge!" She said in amazement.

"What's up guys! Good to see you again. This is mine and 7-8 other roommates" Nick said.

"Wow and I thought the Faze house was packed" She said.

"What brings you guys here?" Nick said.

"Just thought we'd pop by. Can we show her around?" I asked.

"Go for it" Nick said.

Jalissa POV

I was walking up the stairs with Alex beside me and Nick behind me. I noticed he was staring at my ass, which made me feel uncomfortable. I walk closer to Alex as we walked around. "You want to take the elevator to the roof?" Alex asked.