Chapter 35

Lisa POV

Dillon has me so confused. One minute he dumps me, the next he's all up on me, "Dillon, what are you doing?"

"Oh my bad I'm interrupting" Zooma said.

"Kissing my girlfriend duh" Dillon said.

"I can't do this!" I said walking away crying.

"Wait, what just happened?" Zooma said.

Dillon ran after me and grabbed my hand, "Lisa please, hear me out"

"Dillon, I can't. You broke up with me. Yet, you just kissed me. Do you love me or not?"

"Lisa of course I love you. I know we did, but when I'm around you I can't control how I feel about you. You're so beautiful and when I look at you. I get so happy!"

"Then, why did you leave me"

"Because I know you don't fully love me"

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa, I'm not an idiot. I know you're still in love with Tommy. You make it obvious. Yes, everyday I try my hardest to love you, but I see the way you look at me. It's not the same that it use to be. I just wanted to kiss you one last time to see if the spark is still there, but it clearly wasn't"

"Dillon, I'm sorry. I tried so hard for you! I really did!"

Zooma interrupts us again, "wait, you two broke up? Since when?"

"Before the event, but I still came to support him."

"Do you really think it was a good idea to come knowing how toxic a breakup can be?" Zooma said.

"We didn't end on a bad note. It was just something that needed to be done" Dillon said.

"Good luck pretending to be happy for the rest of the event" Zooma said walking away.

I looked at Dillon, I can't help seeing him so upset. So, I kissed him passionately.

He smiled, "what was that for?"

"Something to shut you up"

He laughed and grabbed my hand, "Lisa, you don't have to do this if you don't want to"

"I do! I'm willing to try giving us a second chance"

"Are you sure?"

"I am!"

Dillon and I started walking around the hotel hand and hand. We headed back to our room. I was laying on the bed when Dillon got on top of me. He started kissing me and Honestly I didn't want it to end. I sat up and put my arms around him. He began to kiss me harder. He licked the bottom of my lip for entrance. I let him explore my mouth. Things eventually got heated and lead to another.

*About an hour later*
Dillon and I were in the moment when we heard a knock on the door, "Yo Dill, we're leaving in 15 min. You weren't answering your phone you up?"

"Yeah, I'll be down in a min"

Dillon continued to kiss me as we made our way to the shower. He smiled at me, "You're so beautiful"

We got ready and met the guys at the lobby.
Dillon was still holding my hand, "Damn, What's got into you two. Y'all glowing!" Preston said.

"You guys are extremely cheesy" Zooma said.

We started to head to the Uber.

Dillon and I walked in front of the boys. Dillon cupped my face and gave me a few passionate kisses.

"Awe, how cute! They're so in love" Preston said.

Dillons POV

We're all sitting in the car. Zooma whispers in my ear, "I know you're smiling because you tapped that. We heard her through your door"

I smiled and shook my head, "Shut up Zooma"
I held Lisa hand throughout the car ride, while she leaned her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. She was looking at her phone and it was a text from Tommy,

Tommy♥️:
"Hey, just checking up on you! You came home pretty upset and I just wanted you to know that you're a beautiful angel that doesn't deserve to cry. I'm always here for you. Hope you're having fun at the event, but not too much fun without me ♥️"

What does he mean without me? She's my girl!

Her reply:
"I'm doing pretty alright. Thank you, I appreciate it! But I'm having an amazing time now. I know today started out rough, but things are changing"

At least, I can agree with her response.

Tommy♥️:
"How's Dillon treating you? Isn't it awkward to be around him now?"

Her:
"He's been treating me so well. We've talked it out and we're kind of back together!"

Tommy♥️:
"You sure that's a good idea? Do you even still like him? The only thing you guys had together was a kid, but he was the one that ended things wasn't he?"

Her:
"I'm willing to try..."

Tommy♥️:
"Good luck! Whatever keeps you happy, I guess. 🙄"

She locks her phone and heavily sighs, "what's wrong babe?" I asked.

"A lot, but I don't want to talk about that rn. Today's, all about you and your team" she said kissing me.

We got to the event. As I was about to sit down at my gaming station Lisa flashed a smile at me, I couldn't help it. I ran to her, cupped her face and gave her the most passionate kiss.
She giggled, "Good luck baby! You got this"

God she got me in a trance. I really love this girl! She's my beautiful princess cheering me on in the crowd. Truly the best person to ever come into my life

A/N:
I've been extremely busy. I'm so sorry for the long long long wait, but I am getting back on track. Trying my best to stay updated with everything. Love you for those who are still sticking with my story.