Chapter 12

Tommy POV

I'm out in the club with my boys for the night. It was a successful meeting. We finished a week early so tomorrow I booked a flight to see my baby. I also got us tickets to universal studio and a list of other places, but that's a surprise.

I was drinking with the guys and this girl kept touching me and it made me so uncomfortable. She eventually touched where her hands shouldn't be placed.

"Get your hand off me! I have a girlfriend" I told her.

"Come on big boy, I'm only $15 an hour" she said.

"Go find a real job. You're sick!" I said shoving her off me. I left the club with the guys and immediately called Lisa. My words were a little fuzzy, but I hope she knew what I meant. "Heyyyyy babbyyy" I said.

"Hey, are you drunk?" She said.

"Maybe a little bitter"

"Bitter don't you mean bit?"

"That's what I jaidd"

"You are wasted babe get some rest"

"Olayyy, I lobbbeee youuu, mwahhh"

Jalissa POV

Was he trying to say he loves me? Nah he won't remember it.

Tommy POV

*Next day*

Ugh, I woke up with the nastiest headache. I look at my phone
New Text from Babe ☺️😘😘😘😘

"Good morning my love. ❤️Hope you have an incredible day. Text me if you're okay now. You were a little woozy last night with that drunk text. You're my wobby bear!😘 Mwah"

Awe that made my entire morning. I can't wait to surprise her. I got her a little necklace heart with our photo in it. I packed my things and headed to the airport. My uber arrived and this traffic was much worse than California. All I want to do is cuddle with Lisa. I haven't even texted back because I want it to be special. I got on the plane and slept through most of it.

When I landed I called my uber and it brought me to the house. Pheww here goes nothing. I opened the door to the Faze house and no one seems to be home. I set my things down in my room. I walked past Alex's room and I heard Lisa giggle.

I walk in and I see Alex about to kiss Lisa,"dude what the fuck are you doing? She's my girlfriend! You are out of Faze! Get the fuck out and as for you Lisa we are through" I said clenching onto Alex's shirt about to punch him and I threw the Necklace at Lisa.

"Tommy let him go. We weren't doing anything I swear" she said scared.

"What the fuck! I seen it with my eyes. You two were about to kiss! Don't fucking lie to me Lisa" I said letting go of Alex staring deeply at her in anger.

"Tommy please listen to me!! I love you I'll never hurt you. It was all a joke for a Q &A on Alex's YouTube channel and the tittle we had was I kissed my best friend, but it was going to be clickbait. We weren't going to actually kiss. I can't believe you don't trust me" she said crying looking at the necklace and pointed to the camera.

"Wait,What did you just say you love me?" I said.

"Of course I do. Why would I ever cheat on you!" she said. I feel so stupid. I should've never bursted like that. I do trust her, but what would you do if you walked into that situation?

"Yo Alex, I'm sorry man. I'm just over protected with her. It's just that all these rumors on twitter got to me. I'm jealous that you two actually hangout more than I have with her and I'm her boyfriend"