Chapter 31

Dillion's POV

Lisa been throwing up every morning. I can't stand seeing her like this. Right now, she's in the shower. Usually when you're sick you don't feel hungry, but man has her appetite gotten bigger. My mom walks into my room and sits down on my bed, "Dillion, we need to talk" my mom said.

"About what?"

She handed me a box, "Wait you're pregnant? Ima have another sibling?" I said happily.

"No, you idiot! I think Lisa's pregnant"

"How do you know?"

"Constant vomiting, belly is a bit bigger, her appetite and she gets grossed out by certain smells. Hello, Dillion I'm a mom. I know these things"

"I knew her stomach was getting bigger, but I didn't want to be rude. So, you really think she's pregnant?"

"Yes, Dillion. I want you to go hand her that pregnancy test and see for yourself"

"Mom, if she is. I'm sorry"

"It's okay! It's going to be some adjusting, but I will support you two through all of it"

"Thanks Mom!" I said giving her a hug.

I walked into the bathroom and Lisa was already dressed. She was fixing up her hair. I grabbed her hand and kissed it, "Babe, what's up? You're acting clingy" she said.

"My Mom and I think you're pregnant" I blurted.

"Honestly,I think I am too"

"Here take this" I said handing her the test.

"Wait Dillion, stay in here with me! I want us to witness this together"

"Okay, Ill turn around. I don't want to see you pee on a stick" I said laughing and she giggled.

She did her thang and we waited 20 min for the results, "You ready?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Wait Dillion, you check It"

"Fine" she handed it over.

"Omg!!! I can't believe it, but Lisa You're pregnant" I said happily yet nervously.

"No, we're pregnant" she said giving me a kiss.

"I'm glad it's with you"

____________________________________
A/N:
I cringed writing this. Knowing We're friends now lol. Short chapter for tonight. I'm trying to get back to it. Sorry for the wait guys! I'm trying my hardest. Thanksgiving break is coming up so updates will hopefully come back regularly.I will be updating tomorrow as well!