Chapter 37

Tommy POV

I'm walking down the pier and let's just say I didn't bump into Lisa on accident. She looked as beautiful as ever. She was walking my direction when I just stood there. I glanced at her eyes. The beaming joy of her smile when she saw me made me flutter as if it were the first time I saw her.

I'm still in shock that she proposed to me. People believe that's a mans move, but hey I'm not knocking woman for being ballsy. That's attractive!

*a few days later*

"Morning fianceeee" She said with the brightest smile.

"I can get use to this" I said smothering her with kisses.

"So, when are we going to tell the guys?" She stated.

"Whenever you're ready. They don't even know we're back together"

"I mean we've been staying at the guest house. The guys know you've been staying here, but I don't think they know I'm here" she said.

"They don't, how about I call them over. You hide in the room and when they get here I'd text you to come out"

"Sounds like a plan"

Lisa POV

I hear the guys yelling in the kitchen.

"Guys group meeting" Tommy yells.

"Is this FaZe related?" Alex said.

"Who's getting recruited?" Teeqo stated.

I get a text from Tommy "come here"

I walk out and everyone is shocked.

"Jalissa!" Alex said stunned.

"Hi guys" I said as I walked closer and Tommy's arm tugs my waist.

"WAIT! Are you guys back together?!?" Teeqo said.

"You want to tell them or should I?" Tommy said.

"Say what?!" Dillon(Attach not Juarez) said.

"Well, WE'RE ENGAGED!" Tommy & I said in sync.

Everyone was speechless.

It took a minute for them to process it.

"So when the wedding?" Alex said.

"We haven't figured it out yet. I'm just happy to be back around everyone I love"

Alex POV

"Lisa can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure"

We walked to the backyard while everyone was congratulating Tommy inside.

"What's up?" She said with a smile.

God I missed that. Tommy's really lucky.

"I'm happy for you. I know we had our ups and downs, but I'd never regret what we had. As long as you're happy. I'm happy! You deserve the world and I know Tommy will treat you right."

"Thank you Alex. I'm glad we can be friends after everything. You've helped me through so much more than you think."

"Always!" I said while bringing her into a hug.

"So, how's you love life going?" She asked me.

"Honestly, it's going pretty alright. I've met this girl not that long ago. She great, we're still on the stages of getting to know one another"

"I'm happy for you. Remember cherish what you have and to live in the moment. Rather worrying about the future"

"Always learned that from you. Ohh umm, I read your book. I loved it. Still can't believe it was about all of us, but you wrote it so beautifully"

"Thank you! Never knew I had that type of creativity in me"

"I always did. I use to read your poems that you left in your room."

"I never knew you read them"

"Yeah, Tommy & I both did. We weren't going to tell you this, but we've submitted one of your poems and they also read your book and want you to do a signing"

"You're kidding?!?"

Tommy POV

"He's not" I said as I was opening the back door to bring them both back inside.

"You guys are just perfect" She said about to cry.

"Babe, don't cry. You've earned it."

"Thank you guys for believing in me. Who would've thought. I came here to be a travel blogger and instead I turned it into a book"

Lisa POV

"You still have time for both" Tommy said.

"You're right!"

We walked back into the house and I was surrounded with nothing but congratulations and love.

Dillon walked up to me, "I knew I did the right thing. Congratulations love" he said hugging me.

Today is a new day and I'm pleased to be around what I learned to be Family.