Chapter 34

A/N:

I know I been MIA for the longest and I am so sorry for the drag and I keep breaking my promises on when I'm uploading. I been working out a schedule on when it works best for me. I'm still trying to figure out what days to officially post. Also, I have been working on the animated version of this series, which is another reason I have been dragging.

Lisa POV

As I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling, I hear my door creak open.

I look over and it was Alex with a Teddy bear and a rose, "Hey,  I know you don't want to be bothered with, but I hope this can brighten up your day a bit"

"Thank you Alex! I appreciate it"

"Anytime, whenever you want to talk I'm here"

"Later Alright"

"Okay" He said walking out the room.

*Phone Rings*

"Hello?"

"Hey, I know this is bad timing, but I was wondering if you are still going with us to my tournament? You know just as support?" Dillon said.

"I did promise your team and your mom that I was going and I can't disappoint them"

"So, is that a yes?"

"Yeah, What time are you going to be here?"

"Like in an hour so be ready"

"Okay, I will"

As I was packing my bag for a few days Tommy walked in, "Where are you going? You just got here"

"I promised Dillon that I was going to support him at his MLG event. I can't just bail! Plus, his mom wants me there too"

"Do you really think that's a good idea after you two just broke up? You're hurting yourself Lisa."

"I know Tommy, but I don't want to be seen as a bad person"

"Come here, you're not a bad person for not knowing what to do. I understand you, but please be careful. I don't want you getting hurt more than you already are"

"I'll try Tommy" He hugged me, "Be safe"

I finished packing my bags and heard the doorbell. It was Dillon, "Hey, you ready for the flight?"

"Yeah, let's go"

We got to the airport and it was Dillon, his mom, videographer, and I. Dillon and I sat next to each other on the plane. It was awkward for awhile.

I was starting to get tired and leaned my head on Dillon's shoulder.

Soon enough, I was asleep.

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy. As I was lifting up my head, Dillon had fell asleep leaning his head on mine.

I grabbed my phone to see that I was tagged in a post by his mom on twitter,

"Got to love these two angels. They're exhausted (:"

💬 182 🔁 326 ♥️863Replies:@ FazeAdapt: So, this is where you disappeared too?@ FazeTemperrr: Have a nice flight @FazeFanaticOMGAwD: FUCKING GOALS!♥️😱@fazefan1: The ultimate duo! 😍

💬 182 🔁 326 ♥️863
Replies:
@ FazeAdapt: So, this is where you disappeared too?
@ FazeTemperrr: Have a nice flight
@FazeFanaticOMGAwD: FUCKING GOALS!♥️😱
@fazefan1: The ultimate duo! 😍

I smiled at the photo, but didn't know really how to feel about it.

Finally, we got to our destination. Dillon woke up with a smile on his face, "Good Morning!"

"Morning Dillon"

"How'd you sleep?"

"Surprisingly, really comfortable"

"Me too"

We go into our Uber.

A few minutes passed and we were at our hotel. We booked it when Dillon and I were still together so were sharing a room. This is going to be hella awkward. Dillon's mom has a separate room.

I was extremely tired and knocked out on my bed. About, 2 hours later I woke up to Dillon's arms around me. This is going to be one long trip, but I can't make it awkward. Dillon opened his eyes and just smiled at me, We stood like that for a good 10 minutes before we heard a knock on the door.

Dillon got up and it was Zoomaa, "Yo Dillon, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything"

Dillon POV

"Haha, you weren't. We were just napping. What's up?"

"We wanted to see of you guys were down to go to the arcade with us in the hotel lobby?"

"Umm, we will meet you guys down there in 10 minutes"

"Alright, finish getting some"

"Zoomaa, you are so disgusting, get out"

"I'm just kidding, see you guys down there"

Lisa and I got ready and as we were heading down to the Lobby a few fans stopped up talking about how Lisa and I are goals. This one couple said that we're their inspiration and that's why they are still together, It breaks my heart that Lisa and I are acting like everything is alright because we broke up and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet. We have to pull a fake act because no one knows we broke up.

I grabbed lisa's hand as we walked into the arcade. All the guys were already down here enjoying themselves.

Lisa and I were playing a race track game and I can't lie she looked really good.

"Lisa, can I talk to you for a minute?" I said pulling her into a corner.

"What's up?" She said.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at her and kissed her. Zoomaa caught us and he ended up posting a picture of us on Twitter. Our phones started blowing up mad fast, but then I got a dm from Alex, "Dillon stop fucking with her emotions. You broke up with her earlier and now you're all up on her again kissing her. You're using her at this point, if you break her heart again, I swear to god I'm coming for you"

I better watch what I do because I know she tells Alex everything...

A/N:

Short chapter for now. Longer ones coming soon.