Chapter 9

Tommy POV

I was walking up to Lisa when she suddenly ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. I ran after her and held her hair up, "Awe poor baby, my princess isn't feeling good. I rubbed circles on her back. She grabbed her tooth brush and mouth wash and rinsed her mouth. I pulled her into a hug and pecked her lips.

"Thank you babe!" She said.

"Have you ate?" I asked.

"No I just drank some Gfuel. I'm not really hungry"

"Babe, you need to eat something"

"Fine, I'll do it for you. Nothing heavy please"

Cheo came over with Toast and avocado for her," here something light" Cheo said.

"Thanks Cheo" she said.

"Do you want to go out get some air?" I asked.

"Yeah, please! Call an uber I want all your attention today!"

"Okay, babe"
Lisa showered and got ready while our uber was on there way. She looked so pale and exhausted. I hope she's okay.

Our Uber's here Lisa and I got into the back seat she put her feet on top of my lap and read her book until we got to our destination.

About an hour later we arrived

About an hour later we arrived. I gave her a piggy back ride up the hill. I took her to see the Hollywood sign up close.
"What a beauty" she said.

"Not as much as you. You're the best view" He said.

New Instagram post from FazeTemperrr

FazeTemperrr: My princess!😍😘♡Liked: FazeAdapt, FazeRain, Fazeblazikien,Faze rug,Faze apex, Faze Teeqo, and NickClevland💬Comments:Jalissa: Thanks Babe😘FazeAdapt: 😎😁Faze Teeqo: 😱Faze Rain: Bruh, can you guys bring me back a cookie?Jalissa, Fa...

♡Liked: FazeAdapt, FazeRain, Fazeblazikien,Faze rug,Faze apex, Faze Teeqo, and NickClevland
💬Comments:
Jalissa: Thanks Babe😘
FazeAdapt: 😎😁
Faze Teeqo: 😱
Faze Rain: Bruh, can you guys bring me back a cookie?
Jalissa, Faze Rain: seriously, could've sent that in the group chat. Ruined a cute moment
Faze Rain: That's what I do best!😁☺️

"I'm living lavishly because of you" she said to me.

"You made it more incredible for me"

"I'm so happy I met you!" She said.

Jalissa POV

Tommy and I called an uber to get back at the Faze house.

*Faze house*

Tommy and I were in the pool about to film my YouTube video,

"What's up guys? It's yo girl Lisa and today we're joined with Faze Temperrr aka my boyfriend. Yup, you heard that right. Today we're going to be doing the boyfriend tag. We are outside today in the Faze pool. Let's see if Tommy really knows me. I tweeted out to you guys some questions and challenges. Let's see what we got.

@ Adapter asked: "What happened with you and Alex? You guys use to post so much together"

- "Well Alex and I are still close friends. We just haven't been around each other as much because he been going back and forth to LA" I said.

@ Liza- "When are little Tomperrss going to be running around?"

-"Not anytime soon!" Tommy said Laughing.

@ fazefan101- "Do you live with Faze? I thought you had your own apartment. You posted an apartment tour, but you never did a video there"

"Maybe" I said.

@ Tommynum1- "Have Tommy do your makeup and you do his"

-"Are you down for that?" I asked Tommy.

"Sure, anything for you princess.

Tommy actually did a great job. I did Tommy makeup and damn he would make a hot girl with this look I did, but I prefer him the way he is.

"So that's it guys! Thank you so much for tuning into my video. Turn on my post notifications and find Barry. He randomly showed up, comment the time you seen him and you'll be the next shout out. Suh dude suh dude, I'll see y'all lighter"

I turned off the video. "Do you have the same outro as Alex?" Tommy asked.

"It's some what similar" I said.

"Anyway, how you feeling?"

"Better. I think" I said laughing.

"You think?" Tommy said giggling.

Alex came in, "what's up guys? I'm not interrupting am I?"

"Nah you're good" Tommy told Alex.

"Are you and Alex alright?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you look annoyed with him. Did he do something to you while I was out?"

"No. We're good"

"You sure?"

"I swear Tommy. We're fine. Everything is good"

"Positive?"

"Tommy stop asking. Things are not about to be fine with us if you don't stop" I said laughing.

"I know you were I just wanted to see your sassy side"

"You're so stupid sometimes"

"But you like it" he said. Not as much as Alex stupidity that boy has a brain of a chipmunk. I thought to myself and laughed.

Alex and I made eye contact from across the pool. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

You know what. Ima stop being childish and move on from that situation.
_________________________________

A/N:
😼😼😼
DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT ADAPT IS GOING TO MOVE TO THE HOUSE IN LA WITH NIKON? He's there more often than the Faze house.

-- short chapter today longer one tomorrow.