Chapter 30

A/N: So Dill and I are officially friends 😁😁

Dillion's POV

*A month later*

I woke up with Lisa in my arms. My mom walked in the room, "Lisa, Dillion, you guys have visitors"

"Who's here this early?" I looked at the time it was 7:20 A.m.

We sat up on the bed and Alex and Tommy walked in.

Lisa looked shocked, "What are you guys doing here? If it's to say how sorry you are, I don't want to hear it Alex. As for you Tommy, we've discussed this" she said.

"Actually that's not why we're here" Tommy said.

"We want you to move back into the Faze house. You can have Your room back and everything. We put back most of your stuff. I was so stupid for not asking you about your room. I was just emotional. I'm sorry for everything I've caused you! I know I really shouldn't be saying this in front of Dillion, but I still do love you and so does Tommy. We understand you love Dillion, but we need you to decide who you want to be with. You can still move back.
You'll aways have a place in the Faze house for you and of you do choose to stay with Dillion, we understand. He can always stay in the house with you too"

"I'm sorry Alex, but I'm going to have to think about moving back in. Of course, I'm staying with Dillion. He hasn't done anything wrong. I can't just give up my life to make you happy" she said.

She reached my hand and held it tightly, "just think about it please?" Alex said.

"I know this isn't my business, but you have been putting a lot of pressure on her. She needs s little bit more space—" I said but soon got interrupted by Lisa getting up running to the bathroom. You can hear her vomiting.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, held her hair up and rubbed her back, "Baby are you okay?" I asked.

Alex and Tommy came running, "what's wrong? Are you alright?" Alex said.

Tommy and I helped Lisa up to the bed. Tommy got Lisa a water .

"Ugh, I feel like shit" she said.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Tommy said.

"No I'll be fine" Lisa said.

"Well, think of what I said at least please? Feel better Lisa" said Alex.

Lisa POV

"I feel miserable"

"Are you Sure, you're okay B.B.?" Dillion said.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Awe, my baby's sick"

"Awe, I love you!"

"I love you too"

"Want to stay in tonight?"

"No, let's go out"

"But babe, you're sick"

"Dillion please?? I don't want to be home"

"Okay, want to go to the movies?"

"Anywhere"

We got ready and headed to the car. We decided to walk around the pier and sat on the edge of the dock.

"I really needed this. Thank you babe"

"Anything for you Lisa"

____________________________________
A/N: I finally updated. Sorry for the short chapters. I've been super busy. Don't hate me lol. I love you guys! Thank you for being super patient!

Also, I been getting noticed a lot by Dillion again 😍😍😍
See ya Laterrr