Chapter 10

Watch Adapts New video!!^^^^

Jalissa POV

A few days later, I'm still feeling Ill and Alex and Tommy been moving my stuff in since I been weak lately. I don't know why and I want to do things, but can't. Alex stopped bringing that girl over too. I guess it was a hit it and quit it type of night that time. They finished bringing my stuff in and helped me set up. A few hours later, I was laying on the sofa hurdled up in my blanket, while the guys were playing pool.

Once again, I got up and ran to the bathroom. Puked again. Tommy came in to comfort me, "Babe you're sweating and vomiting way too much. We're taking you to the hospital" he said.

"It's not that serious" I said.

"Babe, come on. It's not getting better" Tommy said. He picked me up and carried me to the passenger seat. He held my hand along the way.

We got to the hospital

Tommy was holding onto me the entire time.

"Jalissa?" The nurse called out. Tommy and I followered her into the room.

"So, you are here because you been vomiting. Is that correct?"

"Yes"

"Have you two been sexually active?"

"Nope. Never have"

"That's strange. Will have to draw some blood from you to see what has been going on"

The nurse drew blood and 25 minutes later she came back, "nothing seems to be the problem. You probably been experiencing Anxiety and stress. So, take things easy at home. We prescribed you some medication for a week and you should be fine"

"Thank you" I said to the Nurse. Tommy and I went to pick up my medicine and went back home.

I walk to my room and see a Teddy bear of my favorite dream dog a Siberian husky on my bed with a card ," Jalissa, I know we been distant lately, but I want to say I hope you get better. I've been constantly out of the house and I'm sorry if we haven't had time to do things. Get well soon,bestie! Love you, Alex❤️" I smiled took a picture and sent it to Alex saying Thank you.

I realized this is the first time Alex ever said he loved me. Tommy hasn't even told me he loves me.

Tommy comes down the stairs and lays down with me, "Babe! I just got a call that I have a meeting tomorrow in New York. I have to catch my flight in 3 hours" he said.

"Already leaving me?" I said frowning.

"I know I don't want to. The guys will take care of you while I'm out okay. I'm one call away remember that" he said. We went to the back just to look at the sunset and sat down on the couch outside.

Nordan ordered postmates for the house I ate my tacos inside the kitchen with Tommy. "Yo, Tommy! You ready?" Lucas and Alex said as they were going to take Tommy to the airport.

"Can I go with you guys? I'm not going to see my baby for 3 weeks" I said sadly.

"Yeah, hurry up"  Alex said.

We got into Alex's GTR. Alex let me drive and Tommy sat in the front with me. We got to the airport," Babe I'm going to miss you!" I said shedding a tear.