Chapter 16

Tommy's POV

I went to my room

I went to my room. I can't lie I was pretty heart broken,but I had to let her go. As much as it hurts me, I needed to do it. She was my everything. I'll always love her.

I look at a tweet and it's from Drama Alert about some girl being on me. That's not what happened. She tripped and fell on me and someone caught the photo at that timing.

Alex and Lisa were on dramaAlert too. Tbh, their photos bring a lot of suspiciousness, but I'm sure they didn't kiss yet. Like, we literally just broke up.

Jalissa POV

Alex, Tommy, and I have been the main talk for the past few days. We have an interview later to talk about it.

Alex and I were just walking around the house.

it's 1:30 and it was time for our Drama Alert interview with KeemStar.

Alex and I were the first to explain. we finished our interview and Tommy was next.

A few hours later, Keemstar had posted the Drama Alert video and Alex, Tommy, and I had watched it to see if anything wasn't left out of context.

Few hours passed by.

Tommy walked in my room, "umm Hey" He said.

"What's up?" I said.

"I was wondering if you are still going to the basketball game with me tomorrow?"

"Oh, I completely forgot about that"

"Yeah, I don't want to take anyone else since it was you that did buy me the tickets"

"Yeah, I guess I will go"

"Alright. Don't change your mind"

"I won't"

I was editing my video explaining my response on what had happened last night.  Alex came into my room kissing my cheek, What's up Lisa?" He said and I smiled.

"Nothing uploading my video. So, about last night. How long have you been loving me?" I said.

"For awhile now"

"How come you never told me?"

"Because at the time You and Tommy had a stronger connection and you two were always flirty"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that"

"So, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out with me tomorrow night to this club?"

"I'm sorry. I kind of have plans with Tommy"

"Oh, it's alright. Where are you guys going?

"I got him tickets to see the Celtics vs the lakers for his birthday and it was attended for us to go as a couple bc we were still a thing at the time, but no I feel kind of awkward about it"