Chapter 17

Alex POV

When I first seen that DramaAlert I was hurt. At the moment, I thought Tommy and Jalissa had got back together. I was legit brokeded (haha see what I did there?). But Lisa asked me to help her with her vlog and I edited for her.

"Should I explain to keemstar what happened or should I just let him watch my vlog?" She asked.

"Well you already explained it in the vlog sonlet him give one more opinion on it then, if you need to. Tell him" I said.

"Yeah you're right"

I got a notification from YouTube, DramaAlert new video, "Let's Get Into the news, so guys I messed up. Lisa is not with Tommy anymore. At the game, in her vlog she put the scenes where her and Tommy were asked numerous times and the declined it. But, they felt pressured at the end and kissed to get the camera out there face. My apologies. What do you guys think of this situation? Do you think they still have feelings for each other? Or has she officially moved on with a new Faze member? Tune in next time on Drama Alert"

"That still wasn't a full apology. What was that shit at the end" I said.

"He's just stirring up tea. Let him be, I'm done fighting" she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're just giving him more entertainment, which means more views" she said.

"True, do you want to go to the gym?" I asked.

"Umm Yeah, can we listen to some bangers in your car?"

"Hell yeah"

"Need to be pumped before working out"

We got into the GTR and turned on som Lil Uzi. The gym was packed today for some odd reason so Lisa and I just played ball. She got really good at it. We got back to the Faze house and there was some chick in the living room.

"Who's that?" Jalissa asked.

"I have no clue"

Nordan came in, "Oh, I thought no one was going to be home" he said.

"We just got back"

"This is my girlfriend Veronica" Nordan said. (Congrats to graycoconut she's our new Character).

"Hi. Nice to meet you" she said with a British accent.

"Wow, your accent is amazing! Where are you from?" Lisa said.

"England" Veronica stated.

"Wow, how you score her?" I said.

"Slid Into them DMS" Nordan said.

"Haha, I can see that" Lisa said.

"How'd he ask you out?" I asked Veronica.

"Well, he actually surprised me. He faced timed me acting he was in LA still and knocked on my door in England and he took me out to this fancy restaurant and asked me to be his girlfriend" she said.

"Awe that's so cute" Lisa said.

"So, are you two dating? I could've sworn Nordan told me Lisa was with Tommy" she said.

"They broke up a few days ago. We're just friends" I said.

"Haha friends. Stop lying! You guys are secretly a thing" Nordan said.

"Nordan! You're so mean" Lisa said.

"I'm not! I'm just stating the truth. That's why Alex is blushing"he said.