Chapter 43

Jennie's POV:

Why the hell does my pillow keep moving- oh its Jungkook.

I woke up in top of Jungkook's bare chest and his arms protectively wrapped around my back as i l stare at him for a very long time. "Stop Staring," his mouth opened as he spoke in words. "What...? I'm not staring, I'm not staring..That's just weird," i mumbled the last sentence before getting up from him but he just pull me back to his chest.

"What now?" I asked chuckling while he just send me a smile, "Nothing. Do you remember what day it is?"

August 15 : 3rd Anniversary

"Yeah," i mumbled and he just grabbed my neck pulling me to a deep kiss. "Our 3rd..Anniversary," he yawned before burying his head to my neck and start kissing it. "Noona~," he whined and i just groan knowing what he wants.

"I wanna make a baby Noona~,"

"When we get married Jungkook-shi," i groaned out and bury mine as well to the crook of his neck and sniff his scent, why does he always smell good? "But Noona. Were the only couple who doesn't have a baby-, "Your Jealous to the others?" I asked standing up in front of him. He just pouted and quickly nod his head.

"Aish..This boy," I muttered getting up and heading towards the drawer and grabbing a pair of shorts. "Noona-, "Wanna hangout? Just the two of us?" I asked cutting him off. He got off bed shirtless and walk towards me, "And make babies?" He asked smiling widely and i just scrunch my nose. "Aish Kook. I told you so many times already," i whined and he just frown before nodding his head at me and walking away.

For goodness sake. Are we really having fights at this day? I frustratedly ruffle my hair and look at Jungkook who is looking at the ground and wore his white plain shirt before heading out into the door, "Jungkook-, I didn't finished myself as he loudly slam the door close.

"Why can't boys wait- like Ugh!" I yelled at myself and smile when i saw my hair in a messy situation. I slowly brushed it slowly before heading downstairs and saw Jungkook going out the door. "Jungkook!" I yelled and he turned around with his eyebrows raised at me. I head downstairs and look at him, "Are we still gonna hang out?" I asked and my fists clenched at his Answer.

"Sorry Noona. We have work to do,"

And so is that, i watch him close the door and the boys following him behind. I just looked at the window and sadness took over. He didn't even dare to peck my lips, say goodbye or maybe in the forehead!

Why does he really want a children with me..? I'm not even ready yet and I thought he will truly understand me cause he LOVES me so much!

But...what a mistake...

"Its okay Jennie. They'll be back,"

"Really?" I asked coldly and there eyes widen at my answer as i heard Rosi (Rose's baby's name) and the other kids playing upstairs.

"Of course! Why would you say that?" Jisoo asked raising her voice at me. "Don't know. But I don't think me and Jungkook won't be celebrating our anniversary today" i said heading towards the kitchen as I heard the front door opens and decided to ignore it.

Footsteps are way to familiar. They were back, but i don't want them to be back. Even him. I know rude...But him still angry at me, I can't even handle his face when he looks at me with that angry expression.

As i was chopping onions aggressively, i feel his presence behind me and the whole area went silent.

"I think we should go," i heard everyone whispering and not so long the door opens and close as i turn around slowly and saw Jungkook in the counter, his elbows resting behind the counter on his sides, and him have that weird expression I haven't even seen in 3 years.