Chapter 5

Jennie's POV:

After me getting treated, I noticed that when I'm around, Jungkook...

Jungkook is always acting weird, I looked at him and with a sigh.

"Jungkook-shi," I called out his name, he stutters then look at me, "N-Ne?" He says.

I pull up my knees and hugged it, "Why are you, acting weird, when I'm around?" I asked and looked at him, he was shock and just looks away.

"M-Me? Acting weird? N-No I'm not," he said stuttering once again, and looked down playing with his fingers.

Something's fishy.

-

Jungkook's POV:

Jennie Noona has now noticed, me staring at her, admiring her, always smiling when she's around.

What am I now gonna do? I'm pretty sure she'll reject me, she doesn't even like me, but what will happen to me if she rejected me? I'll accept it but I will still love her in all of my heart.

My palms were sweaty out of nervousness, "Jungkook-, "You know why?" I cut her off, she nod and hummed for yes.

It's okay Jungkook, just accept it that she doesn't like you, but..Jennie Kim, you'll always be in my heart no matter what.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it," she said with a sad tone.

"I like you," i mumbled softly, i looked down hoping she heard it, "What was that Jungkook?" She said.

Tears was streaming down my face, I was trembling. I don't wanna repeat it.

I'm scared that I will get rejected.
If I told her that, she will probably avoid me..
And I-I don't want that.

"Jungkook-, I stand up and yelled.

"I Like you Okay!?" I yelled at her, I looked at Noona who looked shock, she make an 'o' shape and looked very shock and awkward.

"Jungkook-shi, I umm..," she didn't finish her words, "I get it," I said and looked down. I knew it, I flipping frickily frap fucking knew it.

"You don't like me, right?" I asked while crying quietly, "I'm very very sorry Jungkook - .

I didn't let her finish instead I run away crying, I told you Jungkook, she'll reject you, no one will ever like you.

But..I still love you...don't worry Noona, I'll wait.

While I was running I bumped into someone and fell hard on the ground laying on my butt, "Oh Jungkook-shi, there you are!! Where's Jennie?" Rm hyung asked.

I hugged my knees and just cry, "Jungkook, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

"H-Hyung," i called, stuttering at my own words, and just cry harder, the other hyungs came up to me and comfort me, "Kookie! What happened?" Jin hyung asked.

"I, got rejected," I said, they all gasped on what I just said, "You have a crush?! Who!?" Jimin hyung yelled confusedly.

"J-Jennie," I said and they all gasped once again, "So, you confessed to her, and she rejected you?" J-hope hyung said.

I was to speechless to speak.

I just nod, suga hyung grab my wrist and help me stand up, "It's okay Kook, just let her go and find a new one-, "But hyung she was my first crush and the first girl I fell in love to," I said, almost yelling, and cry on My there chest.

"Oh, He had fallen in love," I heard Taehyung said and they just comfort and cheer me up.

"Let her go, for a while," they said.

How?

-

Jennie's POV:

I try to find Jungkook anywhere but he's nowhere in sight, "Jennie Unnie!! There you are, you feeling good?" I heard my members yelled.

I turned around just to be greeted by Lisa and Rose with a hug, "Hey do you see Jungkook? He was crying," Jisoo Unnie said.

My eyes widened, "Do you know what happened Jen?" Jisoo Unnie asked me, I just gulped.

I look at them and explain them everything, "You rejected him? Why?" Lisa asked while were walking, "I'm not just ready, and..I don't even like..him," I said, the feeling guilt just roams all over mu body.

"Hey, Cheer Up Jenduekie, how about you just let him court you until you're ready," Jisoo Unnie said, the girls agreed to what she said, "But, how!? He's angry to me now," I said, as I feel myself tearing up.

"Aww Unnie!! Don't cry!!" Rose said and hugged me, "Jungkook, is angry to me now," I mumbled.

"And its all my fault."

-

Author's POV:

In 4 days, Jungkook has been avoiding Jennie straight, he would not let Jennie talk or even explain.

He moves away when Jennie is around or close near him, he got colder and colder after that incident. He was still hurt.

I mean who wouldn't?

"Come on Jungkook, stop being a baby!!" Suga exclaimed at him, he ignored him until he saw Jennie.

Jennie had a cold face stuck on her face, they were always making eye contact even though he ignored her, but Jennie didn't bother to look at anyone except blinks and the girls.

-

Jungkook's POV:

When I saw Jennie Noona, she was not angry or sad, she was emotionless, she didn't bother to look at me or try to talk me.

She just quickly take a sit and not look at anyone, "Look at Jennie, look what have you've done," Suga hyung whispers.

"Jisoo Noona told me that, Jennie became more emotionless and just gave up trying, the only thing that makes her smile is her members and blinks," Taehyung whispered, I look at Jennie and she looked back.

We make an eye contact for a while
until she broke it by looking away.

"Jennie Noona!!!!" A guy yelled, He caught her attention and smile, "You're so Beautiful!!!!" He yelled again, she waved and smile at him and mouthed, "Thank You,"

"Jennie Unnie, pls make Kimchi rice later, me very hungry," Rose whined, pouting cutely at Jennie, and she just nod and smile.

She caught me staring and her smile fades away and look at the stage.

You messed up so bad Jungkook, now look what you've done.

She's completely ignoring you.