Chapter 42

Jennie's POV:

"Kim Jennie!!!!"

"What!?" I yelled back to Ashtee's yell as i slowly head downstairs with puffy eyes. Just read a emotional book and I'm here crying like a big ass baby. "Yes..?" I asked confusedly as i rubbed my eyes and look at the girls. "Yah. What happened to you?" She asked and i just chuckle. "Just read a sad book. Cried over it. Got emotional. Life is Perfect Ashtee," i said smirking and she just scoff before glaring at me.

"Anyways..Do you guys remember something?" She asked excitedly and we just step closer and look at her confused. "Like what?" Lisa asked rocking Li Hyun back and forth, "Tomorrow! Something's gonna happen tomorrow!" She said clapping her arms together but we just look at her confused and weirdly.

"Like what?" Rose asked the same thing as Lisa and she just looked at us in disbelief, "Y-You guys d-didn't remember?" She stutter her own words before choking and our eyes widen and Jisoo who stepped up but she got lightly push away from Ashtee. "I'm Fine Unnie," she said straightening her movements.

"Why can't you guys remember?" She asked us confused with a mix of sadness, "Remember what? Can you tell us what is it?" I asked getting pissed off and she just sigh and shook her head before walking slowly.

"Remember what?" Lisa asked us and we just shrugged our shoulders. "Was there supposed to be an event tomorrow? That we didn't know?" Jisoo asked us and we just once again shrugged our shoulders in confusion and in Unison we look at Ashtee who silently texting someone.

"Hm..,"

*

Ashtee's POV:

Jungkook

Me: They didn't remember.

Jungkook: Remember what?

Me: Remember that you guys are coming home tomorrow night.

Jungkook: They didn't? What...? Are you sure.....?

Me: I'm sure. And I don't know how the hell they forget it already. But I'm not saying they forget you boys.
read

Me: Not replying?
read

Me: No?
read

Me: Ok then.
read

Yoongi 💕

As i was about to text him first that the girls forget about them heading home he texted first.

Yoongi: I know. And I believe that was part of there stress that's why they can't remember.

Me: They didn't even do anything!

Yoongi: We watched there shows. Yeah right. "They didn't do anything"

-

"Are you guys sure you don't remember what will happen tomorrow night?" I asked once again and the girls just groan at the same time before glaring at me. "No we Don't Ashtee. At least tell us what's happening tomorrow night," Jennie said and i just sigh.