Chapter 41

Jennie's POV:

"Holy Crap. That's tiring," Ashtee said as we plop our almost dead bodies in the comfy couch after running two hours. Yes you heard it right. "Then after this were going to America!!" Rose yelled happily as I squealed and jump happily with Rose. "Glad your feeling good without the boys Unnies," Ashtee said as we suddenly jump in her arms and hug her tight as possible. She was there when the Boys where gone to a World Tour.

Cheering us Up. Making Cookies in the middle of the night. Supporting us weirdly but we love it so much. She acts like a Mom. And she had a shoulder to cry on.

"I think i should head back to Korea so you guys won't-, "Your Coming with Us Ashtee!! So pack your girls cause were going later!!"

-

"Holy Shit. Were gonna be fucking loose in America," I said and smirked at Rose who is smirking back at me. "Yah. Don't you girls dare to just randomly Swear at the stage," Ashtee warned. "Were now free like hoes Ashtee!!" Rose yelled as she kick the balcony doors open and spreading her arms freely. "Yeah. You guys are right, your like trapped in Korea and in America you guys can be free as you want,"

In Korea: Hi Blinks~ Were blackpink, nice to meet you all!

In America: ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE MUTHERFUCKAS, WE AINT DRAGGING OUR ASSES ALL THE WAY TO NA FOR A DEADASS CROWD. MAKE SOME NOISE YOU HOESSSSSS!!!!!!

(Don't take this way to seriously)

"Yeah~, Were even like inside the cage!!"

(You guys might know this a lot but if you didn't know. Blackpink on MMA 2018 was literally inside a cage, and it made some blinks mad cause its like YG Dungeon)

"I do want to go crazy a little bit," Rose said and everyone just look at her crazily while we high five. "Me too,"

*

Lisa's POV:

Rose and Jennie Unnie has been the most popular in America after being crazy in the stage.

"Dance Like As if its your Last!!!!" Rose yelled as everyone shouted as the crowd cheered and for my surprise they did dance with us but not to energetic because it was crowded so the blinks can't barely move.

And on the Other hand Jennie Unnie was like Rose Unnie.

"BITCH!!! NANEUN!!! SOLO!!!!" She yelled through her mic and we all laugh but clap when everyone cheered as well.

-

"Unnies are crazy," I said and everyone just laugh while Jennie and Rose just keep wandering around. Oh god. There so lucky they don't have babies.

"And Rose was like..THIS GOT ME FEELING LIKE," Jennie mimic and we all laugh as we all head back to the dorm and open just to smell good food.

"Ashtee!! Have you seen our performance!?" Rose yelled in english as Jisoo close the door behind her and in Unison we carefully tuck our babies to sleep. "Yeah. You both are hella crazy," Ashtee said and we all agree.

"Jennie. Your like shouting BITCH more than Bich," Ashtee pointed out but she just shrugged her shoulders with a smugly smile as we just chuckle. We sat down at the small dining table while we watch Rose and Jennie help Ashtee prepare the everything and we all ate in silence.

"Another performance-,

"And Another Crazy DAY!!!" Rose and Jennie yelled in Unison as they high five with smirking faces as we just shook our heads.

*

Jennie's POV:

"Bich naneun solo," i sang to the empty stage and groan. "Can i yell!? Like yesterday?"

"No!"

I just scoff and roll my eyes and head back to rehearsal the song, i was sweating bad but don't care as I continue to sang SOLO.

-

After our performance we decided to head outside to grab something to eat and Ashtee being the most shyest person we just dragged her around not caring the shits has been throwing over us.

"I'm so full~," Ashtee whined as she softly pat her stomach and rub it while we weakly laugh and just nod. "How do you think is the boys?" Lisa asked as she play with her baby, I didn't answer and just play at my phone. "How about we don't talk about them until they got back?" Rose suggested and we all just nod.

"I know what to do!!"

"What?"

"Lets go shopping!!!!"

-

"This is not working at all," i said and change back to my clothes and put the clothes back to there place and look at Rose who is spinning around while holding the end of her floral off shoulder dress giggling making me smile. "How about you try this?" Lisa asked as she handed me a yellow floral off shoulder matching with a skirt and i just look at her.

"Please~,"

Why are ladies like this? I groaned as i grab the clothes on her grip and head back to the changing room and changed into it. I turned around and screamed at myself.

"Unnie!!! Are you okay!?"

Who the fuck are you? And why are you so...

Beautiful? Hm..I looked beautiful. Not bragging or anything but i do look pretty cute at this matching clothes that Lisa picked me to wear. I like it when Lisa picked clothes for me but sometimes i hate it cause its way to revealing.

The matching outfit pretty much show off my small waist as i look at myself weirdly before heading out just to hear squeals, "You look beautiful!!!"

"I heard more than that," i said sassily and flick my hair of full sassiness as Ashtee record everything, "Oh really like what?" Lisa asked challenging me. "Like I'm sexy," i said and they just went Ooo and Ashtee keeps recording everything. "Where did that come from?" Jisoo asked chuckling as i keep spinning around holding the end of the skirt. "Myself,"

*

Jungkook's POV:

Ashtee send us a video and we all watched it and reveals the girls laughing, joking around, being very sassy and savage towards each other but my eyes stuck on Noona who looks very good on that outfit.

"Sassy Queen!!!" They yelled and Jennie just dab making us all laugh and the girls laughing uncontrollably at the video. "What do you think is Jungkook's reaction on this?" Ashtee asked and she stopped laughing and look at the camera. She shrugged her shoulders not knowing to answer.

"Do you miss the boys?" Ashtee asked and they all nod quietly before sighing.

"Yah! Cheer up Girls! They'll be back!! Thats what they promised right?" Jennie yelled cheering the girls up who immediately smiled and nod in agreement. "But for now, lets be patient okay? Its been only 2 weeks since they left. Cheer up,"

"YEAH!!!!"

We all smiled at the TV and the door opens revealing our managers. "Its time," we all sighed as we slowly stood up not wanting to ruin our outfits and sadly head to the stage as we heard the crowd chanting our names.

"We'll be back soon,"