Chapter 16

Jennie's POV:

"Yah yah yah!! What if what if-, "Chill down Oppa, Yg Appa won't kill you," Jisoo Unnie said calming the boys, Jungkook is silent because he's sleepy.

*ding* (Elevator sounds lol)

I woke Jungkook up, "Kyeopta Bunny, lez gwo!!" I said.

I open the door with Jungkook who is clinging to my arm, "BangPD is here," i said, Jungkook stood up straight as we sat down on the couch.

"Ok, since you guys are here, We've actually planning-, "To separate Us!? Pls no!!" Lisa said dramatically and hug her Taehyung who is chuckling.

"No no no," Yg Appa said, "Since you guys have been working hard, we actually prepared you a vacation trip to America," Yg said as everyone shouted even the boys scream.

But i didn't, I'm so tired so does Jungkook who is clinging to my arm once again, "This is gonna be a LONG vacation okay?" BangPD said and everyone nods.

"How long?" Hoseok oppa asked, everyone looked at him, "almost a year-, everyone screamed once again, "Ok it's actually a year but when you come back, you will be surprised with so many works ok?" BangPd said and we just nod and happily agreed.

"Now pack up, heres the plane tickets," Yg appa said and gave it to BangPD who is giving it to us.

When he finally reach to us, he gave me a smile and looked at Jungkook, "He really really loves you Jennie-shi," he said and handed the tickets to us.

-

(Sorreh meh lazeh)

"Noona," i heard Jungkook said and i just hummed, i looked at him just to see eye smiles and i just chuckle while i shook my head at his cuteness.

It was now our turn and i could see the girl flirting at Jungkook, it's so obvious, i was staring at her.

She looked at me at a very long time, "What are you looking at?" I asked coldly at the staff, "Idk, something Ugly," she said.

The girls gasped from behind and was about to attack her, i angrily placed our tickets to the table and glared, "Bitch, i ain't no mirror," i snapped.

"Ohh!!!" The girls yelled as Jungkook was there looking at me very amused, "Bye," i said coldly leaving Jungkook hanging.

"Yah Noona!!"

-

"You're ugly," the staff that are presenting the food to us said to me, "At least I'm not ugly as your personality," i said and she just groaned and leave.

"Whoah Noona!!" Jungkook said and just clap his hands like a baby, "Jungkook if someone flirts at you, you better tell me quick or else," i said focusing on my phone, he gave a salute, "Yes Ma'am,"

We just laugh until Jin's face pop out of nowhere then Jisoo's face in the top of Jin's head, "You're on fire Jenduekie!!" Jisoo said while Jin just nod in agreement.

"I was born with it," i said and they just laugh, i looked at the side just to see Rose fighting one of the staffs, "Switch," i said as i place my hand on Jungkook's lap and he just nod.

I tap on the girl's shoulder, "What do you want Ugly!?" She said, i scoff because it was literally the same girl.

"Ugly? My name is not ugly, i bet yours is," i said and Jimin on the background was getting crazy, "Why are you talking like an idiot?" She glared at me.

The boys were ready to have a fight with this slut, "How else are you supposed to understand me?" I asked innocently.

She walked out and mumbled something that sounds like an alien language.