Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV:

"Do we really have to leave?" I whined trying not to cry even though my act still sucks but still, "Jungkook, Come on Lets go!!" Noona yelled as she leash Yuno and Akira.

I grab our bags while she got the dogs, "Ready?" Everyone start asking, I didn't say anything. I don't wanna leave, even though we didn't do that much.

"Can i stay here-, "No Jungkook!!" They said in all Unison, we grab a cab and to the airport.

"I can now see the future," Noona joked and everyone laugh as we fall in line to go to our seats, "Many works are going to pile our body when we came back," she continued and everyone nodded in agreement.

I groaned as we both sit beside each other, "It's okay Kookie," she said and pat my head softly and caress it.

"Can we live together?" I asked and she just snicker and shrugged her shoulders, "Noona~" i whined once again, she looked at me with one of those i-Don't-know look.

"Can we live together?" Jimin hyung said out of nowhere and the boys starts to agree but the girls just went silent, Noona is on her phone trying her best to ignore us.

"Let's live together!!" I said happily and they just chuckle happily, "Fans will be suspicious, you want that?" Jisoo Noona said and glare at us one by one.

"We can tell them sooner," Namjoon suggested and we agreed to the state, i looked at Noona who is texting someone.

She was smiling on her phone making me very suspicious.

Is she cheating on me-,

You're hallucinating again Jungkook!! She will never ever do that- Or is she. No!!

"I have great news for the boys, and not sure about the girls," she said and everyone went silent.

Luckily were the only ones on the first class so we can be loud as we can ever be.

"I asked YG oppa and BangPD the statement you guys want, and...," she said and we looked at her excitedly.

"They allow us to live together," she said and we all cheer and the girls are frozen and shock.

"Are you guys not happy?" Jin hyung said and stare at The girls who is completely frozen, "I mean- We need to buy a bigger house since-, "They're both bullshits!!" Jennie Noona cursed and we all stare at her.

She clears her throat, "Sorry, YG oppa and BangPD was already planning it so meaning, we already had a house and we only need to pack up and head to the new house," she said and the girls starts screaming happily and Jennie Noona was silent but she was smiling happily.

The girls starts kissing there boyfriends while i was there looking at Noona waiting for her to kiss me, "I'm too lazy Jungkook, sorry," she apologized and sigh deeply.

I went to her and just grab her waist and kiss her passionately, It doesn't mean I still can't kiss you. Right?

She kissed back and wrap her arms around my shoulders as i deepen the kiss, after 1 minute we pulled away.

"I'm happy," i said and she just scoff and chuckle while she shook her head, "Nado," she reply.

(Korea /Airport/)

We separated together so fans wouldn't suspect anything even though were gonna tell them sooner or later or tomorrow.

I watch Noona carefully just to be sure that she is not hurt at all.

And if you're wondering, about the baby of Jin hyung and Jisoo Noona.

They name there little girl Ji Yoo and she's on her mother's hand: