Chapter 31

(Jennie on her period lol)

I woke up and i feel my girl wet, Crap. Ain't i the luckiest bitch.

I got up and try to find some tampons or pads but then, "Crap where the fuck is my tampons!?" I yelled angrily and quickly run to Jisoo's room and pound into the door.

"What-, i gave her the pissed look when i have my period, "Oh crap, hold on," she said panicking and quickly grab some tampons and some pads on her bedside table and gave it to me, "Thanks," i said and head back to my room and saw Jungkook awake, "You okay- "Shush, your waking up the volcano," i said and rush in to the bathroom.

I pull down my panty and holy mother of god, "The volcano has fucking exploded!!" I yelled and took of my panty and grab a new one and put on my tampon and a pad just in case. I know weird.

I head outside with a grumpy face, "Are you okay..Noona?" Jungkook asked, "Do i look like I'm okay-, "She's not okay Jungkook!!" Jisoo said out of nowhere and drag me out of the room stopping me to roast the shit out of him.

"Girl i feel satan visiting my vagina," i said and she just look at me weirdly, we head downstairs and i saw chocolate.

"Thats for you Jen- i quickly ran to the dining table and grab the bars of chocolate and ate it lovingly, "Thanks," i said to Jisoo and she just nod with a smile.

The girls come down and quickly head to us, Jisoo told them that I'm on my period and they just look at me with a small smile on there faces.

"Hey Jennie- Whoah whats with that pissed face?" Jimin asked and the boys look at me Including Jungkook, "Are you on your period-, "How does period even works?" Hoseok asked and i just smile creepily.

"Yep. Here goes her 'explanation'" Lisa said not looking at me and quietly groaned, "I'll explain-,

I just got this at Pinterest, please no hate.

"So, for a month your uterus is all like "oh! We might have a visitor! Lets make everything all welcoming and comfortable in here with soft cozy pillows,"

"And then?"

"And then a month goes by and the visitors never shows up. Your uterus gets mad. Real mad. They're like, "We spend so much time planning...and not even a phone call! Throw it all away! I never want to see these pillows again!" So all the pillows fall out of your vagina, if you have one,"

"Oh-,

"Except the pillows are made of blood. Thats the bad part," i said finishing, all the boys look at each other and nod like they have learned something different about the girls.

"I get it now!!" Namjoon said like a kid as i roll my eyes, "Mood swings are part of the period," Rose added.

"I have learned something new!! Boys are stronger than girls!!" The boys yelled making my eyes widened.

"Crap. Calm down Jennie,"

He said what?

"No way!! Girls are stronger than boys!!" Lisa and Rose defended while Jisoo tries her best to calm me down, "HEH! Are you kidding? Boys are waaaay stronger than girls!!" Jungkook said looking at me with his stupid ugly hideous shitty smirk.

"Really. Can you bleed for seven days straight and still survive?" I asked and everyone went quiet, the girls nod in agreement.

"No...," he said pouting making me scoff and roll my eyes at him, "Point made,"

"You must be in your period," Taehyung said and i just look at him blankly, "I start my day in a ocean of my own blood, is that how you would like me to end yours?" I asked and Lisa just laugh at his reaction, "No Ma'am,"